Bush identifies new threat

Discussion in 'General' started by *guest, Aug 8, 2007.

1. <embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=/2007/08/bush-vs-zombies.flv&displayheight=321&image=/2007/08/bush-vs-zombies.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I searched for this, didn't see it posted. I was amused, maybe you will be too.

:smoke:

2. Haha i thought that was hilarious! nice post, +rep

3. Rasta Man will be pleased, i'm sure. :p

4. Dude... No dude.. No fuckin way.. Hes seriously that retarded... Im ashamed for the United States. PLEASE, PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, DO NOT LET THIS ONE MAN SPEAK FOR ALL OF US!

5. what is this new rediculous "threat"? i cant see the video but im gussing its totally assinine knowing that baboon in a man suit!

6. Its not real but its still hilarious. You beat me to the post Junkiedays, so close:p

:hello:eric:hello:

7. Funny video, it looks as if he is really answering the questions. Jon Stewart would be proud.

When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping more for;

Bush identifies new threat, and hangs himself in oval office.

8. ...whats he got against zombies?

that was hysterical though.

9. Zombies are a serious threat to you and this country.

10. Okay, now I feel dumb :D I thought it was real, because truthfully, Ive come to expect dumb shit like that outta him by now :)

11. That was so funny

I thought it was real for the first few seconds but then i realized it wasn't :(

12. If we don't start a zombie fund we will never be prepared for when the zombies finally do attack;) So I agree lets start a zombie fund:rolleyes:

13. Write a list of every drug you've ingested/injected in the last 48 hours.

I want it on my desk by the morning.

14. -And your children, Ed
    -Uhh, Barry
    -Yeah thanks, Ed.

15. marijuana
    cocaine
    morphine
    tequila

Im gettin an A+, right man?

16. This is great haha.