Bush for 2004 election

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bush is just respnsible for giving the speechs and representing the Bush Administration, they are doing all the work up there Bush does shit all.

What I dont get is, how come no one adresses points such as these:

- How the hell did they hijack 4 planes all at once? And, most importantly, how in hells name could they not find the black box of ANY of the planes...... Not even one!!!!! Even if they did \"find\" one they coulda recoreded that shit in a studio.

- WHERE ARE THE DAMN WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION?

- When a Palestinian is fighting with everything he has against an occupying army, hes called a \"Terrorist\" and not a freedom fighter. When theres an occupation theres gonna be a resistance, freedom fighters.

You guys should watch the movie \"Bowling For Columbine\". Very interesting movie about the States.

Thank God im Canadian eh?! lol

2. haha USA won the war thats funny, how much did u guys spend when the alert level was raised.. a billion a day i believe it was. im in computer security and hoaxes are one of the costliest things they cost millions of dollars. then the usa raises an alert level because some guy in a hole says there are going to be attacked, yes its good to be alert but common u are leting the terrorists win by affecting the way u live and costing you billions of dollars in the process. correct me if i am wrong but wasent that what the terrorists were trying to do.

Peace out, EH

Gryphon

\"Bowling For Columbine\" saw that in criminology and holy shit i had a poor attitude about the US to begin with now its nuts, its funny sarnia had 1 death in 3 years and it was from guy that was visiting from detroit, which is across a river

3. splifster...
    You never replied to krazi.

you now look like a rediculous hypocrit for having a go at ridiculing madhatrr.

when was the last time you used your brain splifster?
    sorry if that sounds like an insult or \'flaming\', but it IS a genuine question.

here... to back up madhatrr\'s \"inteligent\" post, look at what bush\'s puppet masters are upto:
    http://www.newamericancentury.org <THEIR official website. not some anti bush propaganda.
    and here\'s something to help you read through their \'doublespeak\' (a very relevant term from George Orwells most highly regarded book \"1984\") http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&client=REAL-tb&q=pnac try clickin on the pnac.info link it should have some usefull info. :D

4. personally i wont be voting for bush. i am against him for more then one reason.
    1. he just spent 1.5 billion dollars to promote heterosexual (i.e. \"safe\") marriages. the U.S. is already in debt from the war. from what i know he has never given homosexual marriages a chance. if you love someone you should be aloud to marry them, whether they are the same sex or not.

2. we went to war because iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction. in this day and age in order for any country to keep up in any war, with anyhope of keeping their people safe they need weapons of mass destruction. the united states has set a standard, we have weapons of mass destruction, but we go out and blatantly annihilate people in other countries who are developing weapons of mass destruction. when countries have to have weapons of mass destruction if they ever have any hope of fighting with the us or any of the us\'s allies.

3. my final thought on this, is that bush is too quick to go to war. If the united states split in half, exactly half, half of the united states for bush, half of the united states against bush. The side against bush begins to rebel against bushes control, PEACFULLY, and sets up their own new government. Bush would want to immediatly go to war because of this. He would pass the idea to congress, but because the country split in half, the people against bush have most likely left congress to go to the side of the country where the people were rebelling against bush\'s rule, therfore as soon as he sent the idea to congress he would get an OK for war because they are all with bush. That would spur another civil war because one side rebelled peacfully. because one side didnt believe in what bush\'s rule was. Hell it could be a Democrat vs Republican split, or a homosexual/bisexual vs heterosexual split. any kind of split you could imagine. Absolute Monarchy vs democratic government split. in any of these senarios because bush seems so gung ho to go to war i believe he would strike first.

thats why i wont be voting for bush. of course i cant really talk, if i were to become president i would get us all killed. i\'m talking completely making guns, cannons, rifles, anything, any weapon of mass destruction, erased from peoples minds and bring back swords and bows and arrows.

5. IfIHadABrain...

You have a lot more brain than a lot of people I know. You\'re right on.

I think we should bring back swords and arrows too. No armor, no high tech, just a bunch of guys with swords. It would make you a lot more wary of just attacking people for the hell of it. You\'d fucking PICK your battles if you only had a piece of metal between you and an intact torso.

\"I don\'t know what weapons will be used in World War 3, but I do know World World 4 will be fought using sticks and stones.\"~Albert Einstein.

(probably not exact wording, but you get the idea.)

6. Ever since 9/11 any middle eastern freedom fighter is called a \"Terrorist\".

Suicide Bombers are now Terrorists, just listen to the news.

7. Yeah, and thanks to Bush\'s admitted theory of \"I like to think of things in black and white\" (Yes, he actually said something like this), he\'s turned this country into Patriot vs. Terrorist, with no middle ground or negotiation possible. Seeing shades of gray and ambiguity is a huge sign of mature, rational thought, something I guess Bush never learned on his free ride through Yale.

No surprise there.

8. what cokehead (war hungry) millionaire president\'s son is capable of rational thought?

9. if we had swords the world would be a hell of alot safer because of the fact that it is alot harder to kill someone if u have to look into their eyes. life would not be a trivial matter, it would be above all else. Bush is a bullie \"I must be the only one to have this, if u have it i will fight u\" hes like some desperate 12 year old trying to be cool. Hes a conqoror(i know thats not how its spelt, to bad) he wants the world to be weak and for him to be strong. If everybody would just smoke up every now and then this world would be a much better place.

Gryphon

10. Bush needs to sit down with Bin Laden, Saddam, the UN, and every other nation leader, and pass around a cheech and chong joint and smoke it all together and all of them to make some REAL peace talks. They should write it all down on paper so that when Bush sobers up and the devil in him comes out again, the UN has to show him what he wrote down and invite him for another cheech and chong joint. :)

11. Are you being sarcastic? Budhead meant prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.