Burton 420 Kit

Discussion in 'General' started by donuts, Feb 25, 2008.

1. So i was looking around on http://www.burton.com and found an item called " Burton 420 Kit" with the description of "We still can’t figure out what this thing is for" i had a good laugh and then was curious on what this "Kit" was. After a quick google search i found out that "Burton" came out with an amazing product that is surprisingly useful for on the mountain and off.
    "Is it 4:20 yet? Regardless, Burton's 420 Kit is always on time. Although Burton claims to have no idea what it's used for, we think you can figure it out. This handy satchel is crush-resistant and watertight for raucous riding, and has a sleeve for an extra lighter since you always forget where you put that other one. The wallet-sized 420 Kit has a removable baggie to keep your stash fresh and elastic loops to secure a couple pre-rolled delights. *Available for US Shipment Only." (from the website http://www.backcountry.com/store/BUR1569/Burton-420-Kit.html#reviews) It comes in pure black as well.

[​IMG]

To find it on Burtons website go to http://www.burton.com then click "Gear" Hover over "Mens" and click "Accessories"

-Holds a spare lighter
    -holds some rolled up joints
    -has a baggy inside
    -crush resistent

Even if you are not a snowboarder, have to give huge props to a Big company like "Burton" making such an awesome product. cant wait to purchace :hello:

2. That's just plain out awesome.

3. smells like advertising

4. I want one.

5. yea because finding something as awsome as this and sharing my findings to the stoner comunity is not my agenda but i am doing this as a burton advertiser :rolleyes:
    lighten up i just thought it was awesome and figured ill make it clear everyone knew what the product was.

edit: thanks for the rep man really appreciate it :smoke:

6. Yeah that shit is fuckin tight right there.

7. That's awesome, perfect for keeping your stash.

8. fuck i want one of those

9. Have one. Perfect for snowboarding:D

10. care to give any more info?
    wondering how many joints i can pack in their?
    do a pack up papers fit?
    and how much weed can you store in the baggy?
    thanks in advanced

11. The baggie is plasticy so i never put bud directly in there, but it can fit a decent sack.

Lighter pocket for lighter

4 slots for J byrds (like a cigarette case)

You can fit plenty of random shit in there like papers and the like.

But mines plaid and older. Like 2 years i think:confused: Its a sick brown and tan plaid outer thing. Its fucking sweet!

EDIT: Mine looks different but its Burton:confused: i just saw the picture so... Yeah but where that little piece of elastic is a few clips to hold J's. the bag just has the burton symbol on it and such. Hmmm... got mine in Canada if it matters...

12. thanks a lot man. you just guarantied me buying it and for 14 bucks, its a great deal I.M.O :hello:

13. Well worth it. I got it for 15$ in some sweet ass snowboard store near Ontario. I wanna go back and get some new snowpants, khaki.

14. I think I am going to have to pick up one of these as well. Seems like the perfect kit to go anywhere, not just for camping and shit.

15. in vermont near killington their was this sick snowboard store called "Darkside Snowboards" i would check it out if i were you (if your in the area that is)

16. Hell yeah! They got em there too by the way. I love that fucking place! Some serious stuff in there. Good store:D

17. buying one no doubt in my miind.

18. This thing is awesome. Holy crap.

19. meh, the only good thing burton makes is clothes. spacecraft has 3 different stash cases which look way cooler than plaid.

plaid was cool in 1962

20. fuck dude i want that so bad