Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burry the Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AngerClick, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I heard somewhere that burying your weed can make it better. Sounds like another pothead myth. Anyone ever tried it? If it works, I'm going to build some serious stash.

2. Obv troll is obvious

3. Just what I thought. Thanks.

4. Cmon man, how can burying bud make it better? It makes no logical sense

5. And the stupid thread of the day goes to...

6. "Logical sense" is redundant. If it makes sense, it's logical. And I don't know, I'm not a scientist. There could be some chemical reaction or something that takes place. It sounded like crap but I wanted to ask some experienced smokers.

7. In many people's mind god makes sense, but that doesn't make religion logical.

8. This guy knows whats good^

9. You're right. But in your example, something that makes sense to a group of people doesn't actually make a lot of sense in reality. But "one plus one is two" always makes sense. Look, I don't need anyone calling me stupid, I asked a question and it's been answered with the exact response I expected. That is all that is necessary.

10. [quote name='"AngerClick"']I heard somewhere that burying your weed can make it better. Sounds like another pothead myth. Anyone ever tried it? If it works, I'm going to build some serious stash.[/quote]

Yes, it works amazingly. Imma pm you my address, I'll let you use my yard.

11. Hahahaha :D

12. Its makes for a great fertilizer when blackberry season comes around...

13. Thanks everyone.

14. #14 Javarius Reptar, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Oh definitely man, I always bury my bud for a good year or two before I smoke it.
    Make sure you don't conceal it in something plastic like a bag or metal like a box, it needs to be physically touching the dirt in order for the chemical reaction to take affect, I'll explain it. Tetrahydrocannabinol is basically vaporized and because dirt has a chemical formula similar to that of transfat and has a considerable amount of decaying organisms in it, it's able to consume or absorb the THC much like we would do while baking an edible, except at a much higher percentage.
    A vaporizer will vape approximately 93% or more of the active THC on marijuana as compared to a whopping 100% absorption rate with dirt.

You're now probably asking okay, so my dirt gets me high - what now do I smoke the dirt? Although it does seem plausible the whole idea of smoking dirt obviously isn't a good one. Once the THC has been absorbed by the dirt after about 3 months, that dirt deteriorates into an invisible vapor and the marijuana basically, breathes in this vapor.
    Because plants breath in carbon dioxide, the bud that has now been sitting in the dirt for about 3 months is so dried out, it'll be gasping for a breath in a sense and will breath in this vapor emitted by the dirt.

Once you've dug your bud up, obviously there will be a considerable amount of debris and dirt on it now, that's why you run it underneath the sink or lightly heat it up in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
    This will allow the dirt and debris to combust.

15. Works better if you flush it down the toilet. Makes the weed 10 times stronger.

16. I have heard of people burrying hash in the soil.
    The "rotting proces" (not really rotting ofcourse) is supposed to improve the flavor of the hash and make it a much more smooth smoke. Like an epic curing treatment.

I wouldn't do it with bud though, as it would probably rot away entirely.

17. I think it only works if you put a garden gnome or even better a circle off gnomes. on top.

18. stick it up your butthole, that's better than burying it in the yard.

19. haha buddy just got torn apart.

20. burrying the bud is genius you should really try it man i heard it raises the THC level by 80% .