Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burnt out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ive been smoking for like 2 monthes straihgt, and like im not a new toker or anything. but for some reason after i smoke, i get really burnt out for like the rest of the day? usually we have like 2 session in like an hour period, so like 4 bowls for just me...is that why?

2. i was that way when I went to school, because of my lack of sleep.
    i always feel refreshed from smoking now.
    *DING DING* ope, that's my pipe, it's ready.

3. im the same way,if you smoke mids(ok weed) that might be why,supposedly you ghet burnt out off of shwagg and mids easyer than dank weed

4. IMO, second half of your high: intense relaxation. Either enjoy it for what it is, and chill, or sleep it off, or smoke more.

5. That's true. I smoked dank earlier and the only feeling I have now is the urge to smoke the rest!! Even If I keep smoking mids and stay high, after a few hours of the mids high you just want to go to bed