Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnt out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eugoogolizer, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Besides sleeping is there any other way to cure being burnt out? Any suggestions?

2. Rest, proper nutrition, and stop smoking until you're feeling fit.

3. You have to disconnect the idea that smoking "burns you out". Relax, take some stuff off your mind. Don't masturbate as much. Things like that.

4. I love getting baked at lunch, when I come home from school, take a two hour nap and wake up to my dad giving me dinner.

5. Burning out is mostly in your head. Don't let yourself think you're tired and you won't be. Make sure to keep yourself busy, do something proactive that keeps you going rather than just sitting on the couch or planning to have a nap

6. You have two options...Hit it again..Then pass out..Or Pass out now and then hit again..

7. caffeine drink or pill

8. get your heart rate up

9. either smoke more weed or take a shower

10. Shake your booty

11. Work out get outside take a brisk walk Drink a red bull go swimming

12. Its just what happens when you smoke during the day. Thats why I start smoking at 8pm... Get fucked for 2 hours, eat, then pass out with no effort... Perfect.

There is no solution. You'll just feel tired, but its not a big deal, it wont hold you back any. My suggestion is make yourself LIKE the feeling. To me, being burnt feels like an afterglow of the high.

13. For myself burning out happens when i've been smoking all day.

It's more then just being tired. It's being slow and almost losing the ability to get high untill I rest.

Not much can be done except time, or sleep. Good nutrition helps too.

14. Sex is the worst possible idea for being burnt out. :rolleyes:

It's a good idea, just not for this situation. Go get something to eat, take a shower, smoke a bowl and watch the animal planet from you're bed. Get back to us in a couple hours.

15. :hello::hello::hello: haha

A bathtub is pretty cool if you don't pass out in it.
    I've always thought a Jacuzzi would be ideally relaxing.

I hit that "can't get high anymore today" wall pretty often, Rest definitely pays off.

16. I agree. I can actually only get high the first bowl I smoke of the day. From there it just decreases into little mini buzz's until it just doesnt do anything. Sleep and taking time off from smoking is the best answer imo.