Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnt out? (HELP PLEASE!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tom73, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I'm burnt out. Can I smoke weed, and get high still. Or will it not work, and go to waste, because I'm burnt out?

2. Being burnt out doesn't interfere with you being able to get intoxicated.

3. What do you call "burnt out..."

THat makes no sense..

4. Just eat a nice meal, your "burn out" will be over.

-C

5. "Burnt out" can refer to a few different things... it might help to clarify a little.

If you're on a comedown from a high you'll probably find you can still get high but it'll take a bit more bud for the amount of high...

If you mean it's like the morning after and you're feeling a little bit shit (sort of like a weed hangover - happens more to people that smoke less) have a cone and you'll feel way better... Follow it by a few more and get high if you so choose... (Who am I kidding? If you've got te green, smoke 'till you're blitzed!)

or you could mean a bunch of other things... yeah. Elaborate plox?

6. ^^^ agreed, its hard to help you when we dont understand what you mean

7. well IMO its much better going from zero to stoned than just staying stoned while burnt out.

8. Wow, I never knew there was such a thing as a "weed hangover", unless that includes feeling like a million bucks after smoking a g of some heavy indicas the night before.

9. that explains it i was in a really really bad depression type thing when i first was smoking weed only a little bit, dam glad it dont happen to me no more lol ty it finally makes sense

10. Am I the only one who doesn't get "burned out" whatever that means.

I've never been "burned out" and as for the "weed hangover" I understand what your talking about but I don't feel burned out then either, just a bit weird

11. u know, if u could just tell us what u mean by burnt out...

anyways, if u feel like shit, smoke some dank. that always cheers anybody up. Dont be smokin mids though, they will make u more burnt out.. whatever u mean by that. btw of course u'll be getting high. How much bud u got??

12. "Burnt out" is a common slang word for a "weed hangover" When you come down from a strong indica you lose lots of energy, its just the side affect from coming down. You can prevent this by staying hydrated, and not couch locking yourself.

I get burnt out with good indica dominant weed, its not much of a problem though. I remember walking 2 1/2 miles burnt out. Thats was an experience.

O yea, you can get high again. it may just take a little more weed. You can get high again while on a "weed hangover"

13. idk what u mean by weed hangover some of my friends get kind of down or depressing when there commin down from a high from shwag but then i just get em to smoke some more and there back to normal

14. I get these weed hangovers if i get really stoned right before bed. A couple hits in the morning actually clears your head up quite nicely. If i smoke multiple times a day when im coming down i just get sleepy not really burnt out. I just drink some tea and have a tobacco product of my choice(Dont use tobacco) and it wakes me right up.