Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnt out feeling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ActiveMuFukka, Nov 7, 2015.

1. The first smoke in the morning is fine. But if I smoke any amount after that I get very lethargic if I don't stay active.

Like I'll lay down and it will develop into a feeling that I just want to close my eyes and sleep.
    Anyway to get rid of that feeling?? Other than switching to sativ

2. I never smoke until my day is over and it's time to relax and kick back. If I wake and bake I'm useless for the rest of the day.
    Weed and alcohol are my rewards after a productive day...too enjoyable to be wasted while having to cope with daily pressures.

3. That overall feeling is called laziness, with or without weed. Get up, get out and get somethin' to get your body in motion! The world doesn't stop around you just because you are high....

4. bam. Roasted.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol. You see, the thing is that I am a productive member of society. It's just when I have down time... I tend to get a burnout feeling after the 2cnd smoke of the day. I think I am going to just get some sativaa. Because I want to smoke all day without that burnout feeling.

6. #6 Grizzly Tracks, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    Went to the doc.

Said "my arm hurts when I do this".

Doc said..."Don't do this".

7. burn some calories instead of some feelings. might make you perk up with an endorphin rush. [​IMG]

8. Cold showers work, but they can also sober you up. Maybe try having caffeine or tobacco as well?

9. Don't smoke in the morning.

10. I only smoke if I don't have to do anything all day which is extremely rare, or at night. It helps me sleep, and I always sleep amazingly

11. thats just what indica weed does man. Makes you sit around and be lazy.