Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnout Effect

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OpenThirdEye, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I've been smoking good shit for quite a while now. It doesn't get me quite as ripped as it used too though due to tolerance- just feel tired and fuzzy. Any advice on how to get blasted having a high tolerance? Have a vaporizer, small bong, and bowl. Joints get me high but they don't conserve.

I did take a 3 month long tolerance break and it didn't do much except at first.

2. I would recommend:

- getting a higher end bong

- smoking keif and or hash

- take more breaks

3. just smoke snaps.everytime you want to smoke jus pack 1 or two hits and take it all at once and hold it in for as long as you can.this helps me conserve and get more faded