Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hegira, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Okay my problem. I find when i smoke, i get higher than i want(in a good way)
    But i find when i begin burning out, it takes AT LEAST 2 hours to burn out fully. And during the entire time, if i smoke more...it does nothing but make the burn more boring. Any ideas why? I just hate having to sit there for 2 hours and be bored as hell.

Any ideas? :smoking:

2. ya this happens to me also, but it depends at what point during your burn that u toke up again. cuz if u smoke at the right time u can get so high haha

3. Im not sure i do just about everything high are you talking about coming down? cause thats just a silly idea. haha:smoking:

4. Smoke more, or take a nap, or maybe watch that movie you've been wanting to see online.

Just a few Ideas. I find that after I smoke, when It starts to wear off I just get this slightly relaxed feeling for awhile...Its enjoyable for me.

5. Dude, if your getting bored during your high, thats not a good sign. it means you aint doin shit that fun. play some video games bro. that shit always helps.

6. smoke less,vape,or make something such as firecrackers and you wont have such a bad come down