Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubzKush, Sep 9, 2009.

1. do any of you not burn out anymore?
    does taking a break bring it back?

2. It depends on the quality of marijuana you smoke (low mids and anything under gives you burnouts normally, higher mids and dank don't)

No, as I said, it depends on what quality of marijuana you smoke.

3. I don't really burnout unless I was really tired before I had my smoking session. But most of the time I smoke during the day so I usually wouldn't burnout anyways.

4. i dont burnout anymore. I never have taken a Tbreak. I smoke by myself 99% of the time and out of a 1 hitter. If I smoke a gram in a day out of the bat thats a big day for me. I get pretty stoned since ill smoke every 10 to 20 minutes all day out of the bat (bat is .1g) So when I do smoke with friends and we pack a few bowls or roll a joint i get really baked bc im not use to smoking such a large amount so quickly. Thats how i stop burn out and tolerence, try it a bat is only $6