Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning throat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ConnorM420, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Been smoking for about 2-3 years. When I first started smoking I had that burning throat as a result of my virgin lungs, however, I quickly got over that and was able to rip bongs, blunts, ect. without a problem. However I went on about a 2-3 month break and recently, (about a month after my break) smoking more then 3 hits from a blunt became very painful with the burning throat. I also end up with a burning throat more often when smoking a bong... What could this be? It sucks because i used to love ripping the shit out of a blunt and now I cant :confused:

Anyone have any clue?

2. I push through that burning throat shit. Sometimes my throat is on fire but I kind of love it.

I don't even think about it until it happens and then I'm high so I just drink something and continue to be awesomely high.

3. I find that if my throat isn't burning I'm not ripping hard enough for long enough. Of course coughing is no fun, but it's when I cough that I get the most stoned

4. My throat always feels like I burned a fuckin hole in the back of it. It's the reason I always need something to drink while or after I smoke, That and cottonmouth.

5. Yeah when you take a fat bong rip and your throat burns soooo much. Too afraid to breathe because you know you're about to have a HUGE cough attack with a mouth full of spit haha.

6. I always get this when i take huge tokes

7. i never cough more than 2-3 times... but i only rip what's comfortable.. i'm not dumb enough to tear my throat apart....