Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning in chest after a big hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fmdm420, Feb 18, 2016.

1. I don't smoke weed very often but when I do I usually smoke a lot. This pain I get has happened to me twice so far and it's kind of scary. I'll be hitting my bowl and it will be going well and then I take one hit and when I exhale it feels like someone just set my chest on fire. Like it hurts inside, but also feels really hot in my skin and it goes away after like 10 mins but it's uncomfortable and scary. Anyone else get this or should I stop smoking

2. I get this to bro it's normal it's just cause you don't smoke very often and your lungs ain't used to the hot smoke... keep on tokin

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah, that's what happens when you smoke. The more you do it the more you'll get used to it.

4. I usuly get that feeling if the smoke is really potent. Sometimes though, if the bud wasn't flushed/cured properly, contaminants can irritate your lungs. For me it usually goes away after a couple of days,

5. Yep, when you smoke it hurts a little, you get used to it... :p

6. Yeah I get this time to time I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone at least once.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app