Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burnin at the hotel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vboards1, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Im staying in a hotel now in my own room with my brother (brother doesnt smoke so i have to hide it from him). I am also one room over from my parents but it isnt a conjoined room. I was thinkin i burn in the bathroom with the hot shower running. i dont have dryer sheets and a roll or anything like that. It is a non smoking room also. Is it even worth trying or should i just not do it. I might be able to go outside but my parents might here the door and they are dicks and will freak out. What should i do? :smoke:

2. Non smoking room;parents 50 feet away;brother doesnt know you smoke, weed smells like a mother fucker...even with a sploof; most likely no window in the bathroom;parents would check if you even open your door.

Yeah, i wouldnt do it.

3. just go outside. when u go to leave u can gentle close the door by pulling the handle like u would to go into the room. they shouldnt be able to hear it then.

4. Last time i was in a similar situation where i was in a hotel non smoking room, I waited until dark and went to the top of the fire escape/stairs to the roof.

Almost no one will fuck with you up there, and smoke travels up so you're good.

5. Just walk outside the hotel... You WILL get caught unless your parrents are dumb as fuck.

6. #6 skinny ninja, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    best bet is to try going outside
    I used to think my parents would be suspicious, but you make yourself more suspicious by thinking this way
    I've smoked in hotel rooms before. you need the window open, otherwise the smell has no where to go besides the room, hallway and neighboring rooms. water does not mask any smells, even with soap
    If you're brother was cool with it then you'd have a good chance
    but right now you're kind of asking to get caught

edit: if you're staying at a hotel, are you allowed to go on the roof of the building?
    I wanted to smoke up there last time but I couldnt find the way, and figured no employee would tell me if I asked

7. parents and brothers aside....smoking at a motel is a great way to get arrested.

8. use the balcony mate!

9. He probably would've done that if it had a balcony.

That or he's afraid if he would go on the balcony, his parents would see him. Which is a legitimate concern.

10. Twist up a J and burn outside..

I've done something equatable to your situation but I was sketchin hard.

11. honestly, ive smoked green in a non-smoking room before. never got caught. wait till ur bro falls asleep. and turn the fan on in the bathroom.

12. I smoke in my dorm all the time. The thing is, you won't be able to smell it since you become used to it after a while. If it smells, others can still smell it but you won't.

What I do is open all windows. Turn heat up (so turn up shower to hottest setting and let it steam in there). Though without windows in the bathroom, there is only one way the air can go out (to the hotel room). So turn up the heat to the highest setting in the hotel room too.

Also, it depends on what you are gonna smoke out of. Joints and blunts will create more smoke. I never smoke those in my dorm. A small bowl for myself, however, is fine with me. I ask my friends who come into my room how it smells and they always tell me they can't smell a thing.

Body spray is key too.

You are always better off outside if it isn't windy and warm. Though I hate going outside when it is windy (difficult to light up) or cold (just don't want to be out there).

13. Welll... I didn't end up burnin. I was gunna in the bathroom with the water and all but i said fuck it, it was only gunna be one bowl and idk i just felt like a lil buzz wasn't worth all of the shit. Im not a pussy and really don't give a fuck about what my parents think but still they are dicks and will just bitch.

Stay lifted :smoke:

14. ^^ That part fucks u up more. If he knew, then id say do it.

15. REBEL!!!!!i

16. Yeah you got it.How shower,Wet towel under the door,Blaze away.

17. Dude you could've just said you were going for a walk to explore wherever you're staying at. If you're over 18 then you have that right.

18. You guys have clearly never fanned out a bathroom. Towel under the door, shower on, fan on, and spray axe when you're done. No way are you gonna get caught. Its simple