Burned Down the woods

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zogafitz, Mar 22, 2009.

1. So my parents left me in charge of the house while they went on vacation. So i celebrate by smokeing a bowl and inviteing some friends over to chill. So we smoke in this fort i made 2 summers ago and start a fire in this fire pit we made. So as we start to make this fire we start to get the munchies so we decide to order a pizza. So we get the fire all going and we decide to go inside to eat. We were to high to put out the fire all we could think about was the delicious buffalo chicken pizza. So we are about done with are pizza when we look outside and the woods are engulfed with flames. So we immediatly try to stomp it out but now couches are caught on fire. So we have to call the cops and we have weed and a bubbler on us so we are freaking out and put it in the fort. So the cops get there but by that time most of the fire is out. Thanks to my quick thinkning of getting a 24 pack of poland spring water out of the garage we quite effectively put out the fire. So the cops come and we are all blazed out of our minds trying to explain what happened and he is shineing his flashlight in the fort makeing us all freak out. But we played it cool and we got of with a warning. But my parents are soon going to freak out when they find out and be so pissed.So pretty much if i didnt have the munchies i could have prevented a fire.

2. You left a fire burning unattended??? WTF???

It's stories like this that give all stoners a bad name.

3. Gotta pay attention man.

4. Stupid, stupid.....

5. its funny how you always thing, ah whatever we can leave the fire for 5 min ya kn0ow

6. zogafitz should change his name to dumb dumb:p

7. how did you put out woods that were engulfed in flames with 24 bottles of water?

8. yeah I think "engulfed in flames" is overstating it lol, but def be careful with fires, me and my friends were smoking next to the fireplace but my stupid stoner ass forgot to open the chimmney.. uggh that was a painful experience

9. That was pretty stupid. Hopefully, you don't start fires when you're stoned in the future.

10. whoahhh, one of you definitely should have left someone with the fire so it didn't go out of control
    also a fire extinguisher right there would have helped. And also, why the fuck did you make a fire? That is soo stupid.

11. Well I wouldnt say making the fire was fucking stupid, I love doing that shit..

I always go down to the woods with mad paths with random fire pits on the canal down the road from my house.. nothin more relaxin then a chill fire on a nice day gettin high as fuck drinkin some beer or whatever it is you're doin..

BUT, Id have to say leaving an unattended fire is about as dumb as it gets.. Cmon man use some common sense!!

SAFE SMOKING:hello:
    Organika_

12. Ummm, No you can't blame the weed or munchies.. If you dumb to handle it only smoke inside i guess cause rule 1# when you have a fire is make sure you have a way to put it out handy..but w/e in the day iv had fires get way to big and take out some bushes lol... but id never call the cops...mayb the fire department and let them kno on the phone that its a small one...

13. Well that shows how irresponsible you are. If your parents are any more responsible than you, they won't leave you home alone again. Maybe not until your a big boy!

14. not cool, man.. that's like the quintessential anti-smoking ad right there

just tell bambi you were getting high.. she'll understand.

15. haha green.. im not so sure if bambi would take the news too well :(