Burn spots on some leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kinaibhlan, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I was looking at my plant today and noticed some burn spots. It looked really bad under my grow light, almost like as if it was bird poop. Anyways it's only in a small area of my plant where the picture was taken. Is this something I need to worry about like if it's gonna spread? Is it really nutrient burn? I kind of want to cut off the leaves because I'm afraid this will spread. Any suggestions or should I not be so worried?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here's a full photo of my plant, everything looks fine besides those few leaves.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I knew it looked like something was spilled on it or got dropped on it somehow. I thought it was acid of some kind, I wonder when I could have spilled some on it because I mix my nutrients outside when i fill up my watering can. Better for it to be that than some kind of disease.

4. Is it in one general area?
    Keep an eye out for new growth.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

5. Yeah it's just in one spot on a couple of leaves. I'm keeping my eye on it but I don't think it's something to worry about too much. I've heard that diseases and stuff happen from the bottom up but my plant looks perfect except from that one spot.

• Like Like x 1