Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burn one for my homie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 SortaStoner, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    My best friend died from a car crash earlier today......please guys burn one for that crazy motherfucker.

Edit: be a lesson to you all, never drink and drive. It crazy how many lives he touched, but he hit a tree while drinking and driving.

2. I feel sorry for you.

3. Burning one in an hour or so. May he rest in Peace.

4. Sorry to hear that man, never easy losing a friend.

5. R.I.P. Stoner's homie...
    *puff puff*
    *shotguns a hit into the sky*
    "this one's for u brah."

6. I will smoke a big fattie for him man, may he rest in peace, hope you and family/friends of him are okay too! keep your head high and up high!

7. #7 dropinbiking, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    RIP dude! Sorry for your loss. I've lost a couple close people to me from driving accidents involving alcohol. I just wish people would learn.

I've also been a victim of a drunk driver, our car got clipped in the rear quarter pannel and sent us on a spin, no deaths or MAJOR injuries, but I was picking glass out of my arm.

8. Dude, driving is so dangerous. We're like flying around in fiberglass ships with glass going 60 mph. What the fuck? :confused_2: Sorry about your friend man.

9. I'm dry atm but this next drink will be poured in honor of your friend.

drunk driving is so preventable but continues to take thousands of lives. When will we learn drugs and machinery don't mix .

10. Damn man I'm sorry for the loss. Im always worried about my brother. He drives like a moron. Anyway man.

Cheers to your homie! Hope hes in a great place :smoking:

11. RIP to him man. You'll see him one day in Thugz Mansion though man.

12. Drinking and Driving is never worth it! I am very sorry to hear this man I hope you can move on easily

13. deep sorry for your loss dude

dont drink and drive smoke and fly!

14. [​IMG]
    big one for all the homie's out there