Burn one for me

Discussion in 'General' started by flowerchild420, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Thanks everyone for all the good karma and thoughts you are sending my way!!!!! You guys have to be the best!!!!

And Budhead, of course I love you in a positive kind of way.........I mean I'm over the whole stalker/psycho phase!!!! But I did get some interesting pics standing outside your window!!! LMAO.

2. Please don't post that pic of my ass you have. I'll be so embarassed LMAO

If you do I'll post that pic of you laying on the bed doing that thing that you do! LMAO

3. Ok, I promise I will try not to post that pic.......but it gets sooooo tempting when I'm this high!!! LOL. And I have to do certain things in bed since my genie done run away and left me all by myself!!!!!!! LMAO

4. [​IMG] HAhahhahahahahahahhhahahahahaha! LMAO

5. This is completely off subject but I'm going to share anyway because I am really blinded right now and have been listening to Journey for like 2 hrs straight. Everytime I hear the song "Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin".......it just makes me wish I was a stripper for some reason because this would be the song I stripped to. Marijuana and xanax together make you wonder about the strangest of things!!!!! LOL.

6. Journey, gotta love them!!!!!!!!

I'll come up and love, touch and squeeze ya!

BTW I have to make a trip to South Williamson WV this week end. Are you close to there???

7. Yep, actually I'm only 40 minutes from there!!!! Why anyone would come to this part of southern wv is beyond me.

And don't make such promises you can't keep. Getting me all turned on by telling me you'll do some lovin', touchin', and squeezen'.............then I never get it!!! LOL.

8. Hmmmmm...........I thought I had posted a reply but I dont see it so if this is a repeat one I'm sorry because I'm at work and this computer is being stupid!!!!

Yep, Bud Head williamson is actually only 30 minutes from here. I go there sometimes with my best friend to visit her cousin. Why you would venture there I will never know!!! LOL.

And don't get my hopes up telling me you will do some lovin', touchin', squeezin'.............then I will be all depressed when I dont get any!!!!!!!! LOL.

9. The ex's parents live there. I am taking her up theere to pick up some stuff at her paents house. Hatfield Ky to be a little closer. About 6-7 miles from Williamson. Which direction are you in from there?

10. In my humble opinion flowerchild420, BudHead is a true GENTLEMAN, that would NEVER make a promise he didn't intend to keep!!!

Hope Ya'll get to meet and have a GREAT time!!!!!!! (Burn one together for the Ole' Wanderin' Cowboy, will ya!)

11. Ok Bud Head, I'm a typical woman that can't give directions worth shit!!! I know how to get there but that's about it and I know how long it takes to get there. I'm in southern WV.....but I dont know east from west. I'm just a nurse.......I know how to deliver and care for critical care babies but directions, thats a different story in itself.

And cowboysaxman............Of course I would burn a joint for a wandering cowboy!!!!

And a true gentleman.........I have never actually met one of those. That would indeed be a first!!!!!!

And since I'm home now and stoned........I just thought I would let everyone know...........I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

12. I LOVE YOU TOO!

OK maybe we can figure soomething out soon! I'll PM you soon to find out what to do.

(((((((((((((((((FLOWERCHILD))))))))))))))))

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOX XOOXOXO XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
    I had to take a break between hugs and kisses. You are just such a hottie!

13. Hugs and kisses back to you bud head!!!! There is nothing more refreshing than stoner love...........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

14. We have to be the real stoners. We don't bitch or moan, just love and have fun!!!!!!

I absolutely love it!

15. Bitching and moaning only depresses me and makes me angry so I avoid it when I can!!!!!! So I live by my own person motto of free spirited hippy love!!!!!! May we all live life to the fullest and never cease to stop being the peaceful stoners we are today!!!!!!

16. I agree to that!

My motto is, It's easier to walk the earth with soft shoulders and light heart, than with evil hearts and heavy shoulders!!