Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burlington Ontario, Wheres the bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mattopia, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #1 Mattopia, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    So I've moved here to burlington for almost 3 months now. I am not a very outgoing person, I mainly just hang around home, work from home, etc. SO I havent been able to make any connections. I realize you cant ask for hookups on here. Any tips on what I should be looking for?

2. We are in the same boat!

3. Go hang out around a headshop. If you see someone come out with some new glass then ask them if they can help you out, I guarantee that glass isn't for tobacco products.

4. ShockeD just posted the best answer lol I mean really who buys a bong just for tobacco?

5. #5 S0UR, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Someone who's not very intelligent lol

6. Not only by buying glass will they most likely have access to herb, chances are it will be good since glass is what every cannabis connoisseur (or at least basic knowledge) is on about these days.

7. I live in burlington and if you don't know people it's going to be hard to find any bud. I guess you could try going around Robert Bateman (highshool) and at the bus stop there's a bunch of stoner kids smoking, but your not going to find good quality. I would suggest Hamilton downtown at Jackson square, you would have more luck It's about a 20 minute drive or one bus there. Good luck on your search

8. your a cop

9. Head Shop, Skate Park, Local Bar, Downtown..

10. My bad misread it

11. i wasnt calling you a cop i was calling the op a cop. the pigs need to find better things to do then spam the forum with these pointless threads all day.

12. No you're a cop

13. happens to best of us no harm no foul

14. #14 Mya56, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, if people ask around I'm sure it won't be that hard to find

15. You moved to Canada. Ask the next person you see...

16. That's a very bad idea, you do not want to pickup anything from that area. If you dont get ripped off, you will be sold garbage, and worse, that entire area is under camera surveillance and there's always cops on foot, bikes, horses, and cars always patrolling the area.

I hate to admit it, but this is why I'd rather be jonesing then risk buying form this area.

17. You forgot about getting beaten and robbed or even worse stabbed by some junkie.

18. thanks everyone, i think findin someone around my apartment complex is my only hope. I smell it all the time, just cant pinpoint the location XD

19. #19 TheWhiteLighter, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Where about is your complex? (general location (nearest intersection?), not exact building LOL)

If there are people puffing you should be able to find them fairly easily. Strike up conversations with people who seem chill. Elevators are perfect for meeting people and have idle chitchat. If anything you could make a few Canadian friends.

Spend some time out on your balcony at night (hopefully a few floors up) and look and listen (coughing is a serious giveaway LOL).

Maybe I have been smoking for a long enough time to easily pick out people who partake? Maybe you can too?

Peace

20. #20 Mattopia, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    prospect and brant.