BURGLAR ATTEMPT... Fuck my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iMaven, Oct 16, 2011.

1. #1 iMaven, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    So i wrote a thread a month ago about how i got robbed..

well, i'm still biding my time and i haven't done anything to these kids!!

They came today and started knocking real hard on my door at 3AM.
    Then one of them wrote "Fuck You Bitch -420" on my front door. (i saw her shadow as she started writing.. My adrenaline was pumping and it felt horrible.
    They came back like 2 hours later (most people would have went back to sleep) and knocked hard again.. Then it sounded like they tried to break the door down.
    well i called the cops at this point (had all my MJ stuff put up)..

when they finally showed up, i realize they've thrown a big rock through my passenger window that now sits in my driver seat.. glass everywhere and idk how i'm supposed to afford a replacement..

but i have these window slits at the top of my wall where I can see the road. I saw these 2 ppl (know their full names/face) and they picked 2 other kids down the street BEHIND my house (so 4 kids were around my house startin shit.. and one of them for sure has a gun cuz he robbed me a month ago).

I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT ... all I did was text the bitch who set me up (and brought in some random guy with a gun that i've never met) "Delete this number bitch".

and now they are breakin down my door in the middle of nthe night.
    the lock is broken now, too.. it hardly works now.

I guess life could be worse but it's pretty fucking scary having that happen..
    FML idk what to do how the fuck am i gonna Prosecute them if all i have to go off is my witness account?
    i'm 100% sure it was them but still.....

ugh neways just wanted to write this. i'm so upset and this is some bullshit. i haven't retaliated to these previous robbers and now they are doing this? they need a life..

2. Wait for them to break into your house then shoot them, isn't that allowed in the US ? :laughing:

3. no fucking gun.
    can't afford it and my girlfriend won't fucking get one for some ridiculous reason.

4. Buy a gun. If they come into your house, depending on where you live, u can kill them. Don't let anybody stop you from protecting your home and property

5. I would suggest buying a revolver .38. On a budget these guns have far less problems than pistols. Pistols jam, u can go shop around for a gun but I definitely suggest getting one

6. Get an affordable gun, next time they show up warn them to stop and if they don't I would shoot someone in the god dam knee-cap.

7. Buy a couple webcams. Hook them up around your house, set them to sense motion and record to a hard drive. Next time these retards pull any shit you send them to jail for 6 months. 9 times out of 10 thats the right option and will work perfectly.

If these bored scumbags are the kind that would attack you and not just fuck with your house then I would suggest buying a shotgun, your girlfriend cant bitch at you if your dead. But discussing guns is against the rules so Ive probably already said too much.

8. defend yourself

hint hint

9. Yeah dude. do everything in your power to protect your land, family, property, self. If you seriously fear for your life, save all money, or ask your parents for some money and buy a fucken gun. It will make things better, even though your buying a gun lol.

10. Yeah dude, borrow money if you have to.

11. #11 DrewtOkes, Oct 16, 2011
    you need some Be Good sticks.

they are stashed all over my house. anyone trys to break in.. the stick name speaks for itself.

Anything will do, pipe baseball bat wooden something just make sure when you fullpower a motherfucker to the back or whatever the begood stick can handle it and deliver PAIN.

I don't believe in guns. It's night time. You know your house more than they do you know the hiding spots YOU KNOW IT ALL THEY ARE IN YOUR TERRITORY WORSE PLACE TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE.

If you cant afford shit. hide in the shadows litterally become a ninja with your *****begood stick and wait for the right opportunity to clobber fuck these fucks.

and if all this fails.. You need a .44 Magnum.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/recreation/1277336

12. I'd do what the dude who advised cameras.

My house has 3 logitech cameras, that see during day time, and night time. No ones fucking up my house, and getting away with it.

13. In Michigan you open the door and start shooting. We even have a "no retreat" law. I can keep shooting as you try to escape. Perfectly acceptable to shoot you
    In the back as you try to get away. I don't even have to accept your surrender:)

Check the laws of your state. In Illinois you better just let them rob you:(

14. #14 Tomason, Oct 16, 2011
    I dont know what kind of person you are. Id pretty much scared shitless. Luckily evertime someone tried to mess with my families belongings or similar, popo caught their ass.

If the police cant help you out right now, Id start getting some protection. If you are pro guns get one (as the others said its not that expensive if you get a snub or similar). Even if the law was on my site, I wouldnt try to kill em, but shooting a knee or just shooting in their direction might help a lot. If they turn up more often in future, gather some friends and let them stay at your house for some nights and prepare to kick the shit out of them (bats, knuckle duster, whatever is allowed where you are from). I think giving them what they deserve, cuffing them and calling police will give you a big egoboost and make you feel way better.

(Dealer from my city had trouble with some shitheads and they broke into his house, beat him, his girlfriend, took everything he had what was worth something (nice bongs, weed, money, electronics etc.). He called the police, they found out about the weed, but of course there wasnt anything anymore so no trouble for him. And now he has the private number of a officer that will be at his house in 5mins if they come back and bust their asses. One of the guys that broke into the house even was in jail for couple of years for manslaughter. (So they were too "big" for him to handle it alone, and imho its not a sign of being a pussy if you call the police on their ass. I mean not snitching is one thing, but having you life threatened is something different.))

Anyway OP, in the end its up to you what you will do. Id prepare to give them what they deserve. How, is up to you and only to you. If you dont wanna get a gun, dont do it just because someone on here tells you to.

15. Get a shooting taser best 30$ u ever spent

16. #16 Tomason, Oct 16, 2011
    ^ If thats the only thing hes gonna get, he might fail, make em more angry, end up worse than before. (just my .02)

[​IMG]

Kickass, anyone? :D

17. Buy a fucking huge gun intimidating gun preferably automatic when they do that shit again open the door gun aimed at them maybe fire a few warning shots

18. Did someone say, RPG? :D

19. dude like they said set up web cams both on ur house and facing down the street so you can tell whats goig on and whos at your house. if they show up in a group bring some veg oil to a boil next time and dump it on them from a second story window or somthing:devious:. no need for a gun

20. [quote name='"puffpuffpass714"']dude like they said set up web cams both on ur house and facing down the street so you can tell whats goig on and whos at your house. if they show up in a group bring some veg oil to a boil next time and dump it on them from a second story window or somthing:devious:. no need for a gun[/quote]

No tough mother fucker will want to keep fighting after terrible burns all over. The veg oil idea ain't a bad one!