Burger King...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popinfresh, Dec 22, 2008.

1. #1 Popinfresh, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    So me and two of my good friends were out and about in my truck and we were feeling pretty damn good courtisy of me, so we decided that a trip to BK was in order, one of my friends wanted a hot fudge sunday

At the drive through the convo went something like this

Me: i'll have a number 11 and a coke
    Lady :anything else?
    Me: can i get a hot fudge sunday?
    Lady: what?
    Me: A hot fudge sunday
    Lady: what?
    Me HOT FUDGE SUNDAY
    (at this point i realised my truck was still running so i turned it off)
    Me: sorry about that, a hot fudge sunday
    *silence*
    Lady: are you aware that you are at Burger King?
    Me:....umm yes...
    Lady: is this some sort of joke?
    Me:no...
    Lady: we don't sell hot fudge sundays here
    *more silence*
    Me: oh...so can i get a number 9 with that?

At this point my friends were laughing uncontrolably so we left and went across the street to Dairy Queen :)

Has anything funny like this happened to you?

2. You have good story telling skills , but in order to make this story funny , you would need excellent skills .

i was hoping to start laughing or at least smile but i ended with a very dull expression on my face .

maybe its just too early .

and no nothing "funny" like that has ever happened to me .

actually one time my friend asked for a McChicken at wendys when we were baked as fuck . true story . had me in stitches

3. Must have been a you had to be there thing

4. yeah i guess thats what i was trying to say

lol . definitely too early

5. You should have told her to revamp the menu because a hot fudge sundae plus a whopper sounds like a pretty bangin' gangsta-ass meal.

6. dont trip OP... your next thread will be great hahah, i got faith in you

i went to burger king on friday and regretted it. i ordered with my eyes (triple whopper) and halfway through i was hating it. had to finish it tho, cant waste money. horrible experience, im stuck on wendys now

7. This might be the same kinda Had to be there stories but i'm going to try to tell it anyways :smoking:

Another time we were at the same burger king and we went inside this time and there was a guy that was in line behind us and he looked like he came straight outa the 70's he Had the big old 'fro and kind of john lennon glasses and we were so stoned, I don't have anything against people who look like that, i thought he looked pretty cool but we are in iowa so we really dont see any people like this and we were all laughing our asses off at him, well, little did we know that his wife/girlfriend could see us and when he sat down with her again she told him all about it...it was a little awkward they stared at us the whole time we ate, until we walked out of the door, i couldnt help making eye contact with the dude and i had the biggest grin on my face hehe...

:smoking::smoking:

8. #9 luvskush, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    im pretty sure this happened at a burger king and it was a hispanic lady who seemed like she wasnt very good at english. I wanted a Hi-c (fruit punch drink)

In the drive thru with my friends:

Me: Can i get a medium Hi-c

Lady: We dont have icy's

Me: a medium Hi-c

Lady: We dont have Icy's

Me: No a medium Hi-c!!!

Lady: we dont have icy's here

Me: ill just get a medium Dr. Pepper

9. Lol I would have went up and talked to him before I left. I would have been like, dude You look like your straight out the 70's. I wish I could pull that shit off and dress like that..

Happy Toking.:smoke:

10. something similar happened to me. i went to mcdonalds to get a sundae at like 1 am. they said the machines were turned off and had no ice cream. so i just ordered food, paid and when i got the bag i totally forgot they didn't have sundae's and was like, oh they forgot my sundae. so i proceeded to drive all the way around and went to the window and was like, you forgot my sundae and the guys like, i told you we didn't have sundaes. well i felt like the biggest idiot but i was so high.

11. You're pretty sure it happened at Burger King? haha. I think you musta been super trippin cuz BK has Icees. Hahaha.

12. The worst part is I thought you were correct on your order until the end.

:smoking:

13. ahahahaha that is some funny ass shit ahahaha.