Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burger king

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ariyakay, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I have orantaion on the 12th does anyone know if they drug test I live in ohio.

2. Where do u live?

3. Fast food jobs?
    Don't sweat it man! They're pretty much made for people with addictions and, teenagers and, stoners who have to face harsh unfair drug laws. :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lmao doubt it but who knows. I’ve worked at several fast food places. I don’t ever remember being drug tested. What part of Ohio? Sub of Dayton here.

5. It’s hit and miss online. I bet it depends on the owner and location plus position u apply for. Management and leaders maybe. Daily employees I’d guess no unless they suspect after hiring. I’d have someone call and ask(from a random number besides urs)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I live in findlay

7. BK uses BK rules in all around the world. So it doesn't matter where you live. They don't test for shit.

8. U sure they ain’t like McDonald’s and can have Corp and Franchise? I’m 100% they do for team leaders and managers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Managers are prob dirtier than u

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Idk about dirtier but ya. I worked with managers that would do all kinds of shady shit

11. I use to get high in the freezer at McDonald's never got high at bk wish I had lol

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lol I’ve done that also! I got like 8-9 years in at McDonald’s(was first job)

• Like Like x 1
  13. McDonald's paid better than bk a lot better also we got7 dollars to spend in-store if we worked a fullshift nice perks

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. walmart quit testing for weed in WA cause they can't get anyone hired lol.

• Informative Informative x 1