Burger King tranny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shiskaberry, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I was talking to some old pals today and we got to remenicing about some times we had in high school. Someone brought up a particular incident that happened around 3 summers ago. Back home theres this woman who works at the local burger king whom everyone in my high school dubbed "BK lady". To this day im still very confused as to whether or not she is a man or a woman. She has a gnarly adams apple and a super wierd voice, so I'm pretty sure "BK Lady" is a man. So one night at around 11, 2 friends and I get done smoking a blunt and decide to get some chow at BK. After we order our food, my friend Phineas (changed name to protect identity) asked me for a piece of paper. I didn't ask why he needed paper, but I oblige and hand him an old receipt (all i could find at the time). So we pull up to the window and surely enough, there's BK lady waiting for us. SO my friend Phineas decides hes gonna fuck with her a little. Heres a play by play of the initial conversation:

Phineas: Hey how you doin?
    BK Lady: Im good boys, how are jou? (she's mexican)
    Phineas: Alot better now that we're here
    BK Lady: Oh stop it cutie. Jou boys need any ketchup?
    Phineas: (while making a jerking off motion) Oh fuck yeah lots of ketchup, I love ketchup
    Bk Lady: Ohhhhhh, jou're nasty

After this period of joking flirtation, Phineas hands her our cash for the food. When I was giving the money to Bk Lady (I was driving) I noticed the receipt wrapped up in the money with a few numbers and dashes written on it. When she gets the money, she notices what's written on it. Here's the next conversation:

BK Lady: Is this really jour number?
    Phineas: You better believe it, you should call me some time.
    BK Lady: I don't think this is jour number
    Phineas: Oh trust me, it is.
    BK Lady: (after a long pause and a sketchy head turn to see if anyone was looking) Ill call jou later.
    Phineas: Alright baby, you better
    Bk Lady: Don't worry honey, I will. Heres jour food, and I put something extra in there for jou boys. I'll talk to you later ok?
    Phineas: Alright, sounds good.

Once we leave, my other friend and I start trippin as to why Phineas gave his number to some nasty ass tranny (it wasn't all that bad seeing as how she gave us 3 free large fries and 3 free drinks for only a few minutes of flirting). He starts laughing and says "Dude, I didn't give her my number. I gave her Cody's number". Cody is another good friend of ours, and we all instantly start laughing our stoned asses off. The next day, Phineas gets a call from Cody saying "Dude, I think BK Lady called me last night". We tell him what we did, and had a real good laugh over it (but thats another story alltogether)

Thanks for reading blades, take it easy and stay high

2. hahaha thats funny as

any chance of posting some pics of this bk lady, i wanna see what he/she looks like

3. Man thats hilarious. Was she still cool after that?

4. Hahaha...nice job getting some free grub.

5. It's cool to seem some transphobia to go with all the homophobia in GC.

6. This story has to be one of the funniest one's I have ever read. Props to you and your friend man.

:hello:

7. yeah, im not transphobic or homophobic. But its alright because you obviously know EVERYTHING about me from only reading my story. But its alright, i live off trolls. And to smokeitup, i wish i had some pics them shits would be all over the web

8. hahah, sounds like something me and my dudes would do
    good shittt

9. haha thats pretty funny, but also sick
    i do know we have some transgender members on here so im sure they would take offense

10. Hahaha man thats good shit

I thought your friend was gonna give her your number

11. something tells me it would have been 10 times funnier if he did

12. lol funny story man.

13. I lol'd

14. The funniest part was the Mexican accent bwhahahah.

15. I was having a real hard time trying to figure out how to illiterate that, i was puzzled for a second