Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bunk Hash [pic heavy]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dpk2313, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Lost $10 buck on some hash it looked legit when he pulled it out and I smoked some reggie with him before I bought it but when I busted open the selly the aroma of Italian spices wafted out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lifes little disappointments

2. what even is that?

3. Dont know looked alot better in the dark

4. :confused: id like to know, that doesnt look like any kinda hash ive smoked before haha

5. Moroccan hash is known to smell "spicy" but, of course, that shit is definitely not hash.

6. #6 dpk2313, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    it smells like cooking spices
    and the pics make it look really orange and uneven in color/texture

7. LOL @ The Fedangle. It is almost like selling a crack head candle wax cooked up with teething tablets & baking soda.

Thats a good one, gotta give em credit.

8. Yah i got something liek this once. Hella easy to do/Make

9. Damn dude that sucks. Do you know what it is besides that it smells like spices? I got fucked over friday night, but then my friends came over and smoked me out heavy. Good vibes man.

10. Maybe he made it wrong try smoking it:cool:

11. Yah it might be some low grade shit kinda twiggy. Give it a try man! :smoking:

12. #12 tharedhead, Nov 30, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Has that got alfalfa in it? And is that a wheat husk I see?:confused:

13. I think its glue and seasonings

The guy was one hell of a sales man tho he smoked a bowl of reggie with me before pulling this shit out so i really wasn't in the mood to doubt him we were in the smoking area outside the show I was at so more or less he just seemed pretty cool at least I got to smoke I guess

14. Don't smoke that shit dude. Chalk it up as a loss & consider it a cheap lesson learned or you could sell it to someonelse lol.:D

15. #15 dpk2313, Nov 30, 2009
    I really wasnt about to try it Ive got some keif left that Im about to blaze and Im just tossin this shit and movin on

16. That looks like flattened and dried moose shit :confused_2:

17. Yeah you could sell it to someone else if your really feeling like an ass. IMO.
    I got scammed once and sold it. The dude who scammed you probably got scammed himself.
    Like i said, Ive seen hash that has looked jsut like this before. I think there is a posibility that it really is..
    Have your friend come over, tell him u got some saweet hash, Tell him he can have first hit and see what he says :D
    (MAke sure its someone who is a PITA)

Dirty hash pic
    [​IMG]

18. Dude seriously, have your friend try it before you toss it.

19. LMMFAO the guy said it busted out w/ the smell of italian spices. Don't be an ass, just use your friend as a test rat. LMMFAO...

Was it even in a bag before ? I notice there is lint all over it lol.

20. :p
    Like i said, Ive seen dirty hash before, Just have your friend try it. Tell him take a little hit cause it is gna murder him, See how he reacts then decide iff you wana try.
    Friend= Lab Rat. :p