Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bunch of resin (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Gonna get fucked up! Would you belive this was all from one bowl and downstem? but it was a crazy complex one thats pretty big and has two layers of glass with an actuall chamber where smoke gatehers inside it before being sucked into the bong

Attached Files:

2. Damn, that shit looks disgusting!! but who the hell cares, have fun getting fucked up man.

3. wow have fun with that

4. Looks like a bowl of shit.

5. How did you get it out?

6. hahaha clearly the forum is not impressed

7. I think that's a great amount of resin, impressive that it all came from one bag... I like to get a couple of bags smoked up and then clear my pipe of all the resin, it's so disgusting, but it's great... I make huge resin balls out of it... God Bless Alchohol, I haven't been able to find anything that cleans it off my fingers better!!!

~ Terpsichore

8. well i didnt use water to flush the resin out, but instead scraped it. SO - mine wasnt quite scummy like yours.

looked more like heroine, really.

9. how exactly did you do that?

10. Several people have asked me how i did it. I soaked my bowl and downstem in rubbing alchol in that bowl then put it in the hot sun and waited for the liquid to evaoporate leaving the resin in the bottom of the bowl, which can be scraped up and smoked. got close to a gram scraped out of there so far out of the middle, but i have to wait for the edges to dry more... too messy to scrape up when its still all goopy and sticky like that. after fully dried or putting it under a hot light or something, its dry and caky like touching dried out playdo or something, and doesnt stick to your fingers at all. much more manageble

11. Thats alot of resin hehe, not a big fan of resin but I smoke it when I have to :smoke:

Enjoy man :smoking:

12. gonna fuck your lungs up but damn thats a shitload of res

13. You are going to be really high.

14. Vaporize that shit.

15. That truly is by far the most resin i have ever seen. Good luck w/ that stuff, tell us about the amazing high your gonna get

16. QFT