BUMPS ON BOTTOM OF MY FOOT! Need help!? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokersNation, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could be dyshidrotic eczema. I get it very mildly on both my hands and feet depending on the season.

Before you go looking up pictures, be warned that most of them are of extreme cases. :p

2. What prompted you that posting this here would be a good idea?

3. zOMEBITIS may jevus help us

4. #25 SmokersNation, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Thanks for the helps ...assholes

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

5. [quote name='"SmokersNation"']Thanks for the helps ...assholes[/quote]

Whatd you expect posting on a weed forum.

6. My experience tells me you have acquired "athletes foot". Get a can of Tinactin or other spray for it. You can control it very easily, just spray your foot every once in a while for maintenance. Beware that anyone who uses the shower or bath after you can contract it very easily.

Get it under control. The bottom of the feet isn't too bad, but I had some bumps on the ends of my toes and it hurt like hell when I popped those suckers.

7. [quote name='"Leesh"']Lupus.....

OR you know it could be warts of some sort? But a doctor could tell you whats happening. They might even be able to give you something or preform small surgery to remove the bumps![/quote]

Lupus are pretty serious, I don't think that's it.
    It kind of looks like it, but so does every other weird looking rash thing. And I'm pretty sure lupus starts to act up when in the sunlight right?

But looks like some fire bro

8. You have aids.

9. You got the Herps

10. My friend had an infection that looked like that when it first started.

End result: amputation

11. I'm pretty sure they're blisters, I'm sure you haven't skated in a while because of winter and with worn shoes... yeah they're blisters B-L-I-S-T-E-R-S blisters

12. Looks like Pomphlyx. I've had it for years. No cure unfortunately.

13. Go see a doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.