BUMPS ON BOTTOM OF MY FOOT! Need help!? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokersNation, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 SmokersNation, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    In the middle of the bottom of my right foot there are 4 bumps and they are bigger than warts and just popped up? Can anyone help Im in shock...haha...:eek::confused::confused_2: View C5U3TY.png on ScreenSnapr

2. pics brah.

we're doctors:cool:

3. thats fucking gross dude. wash your feet and see a doctor.

4. I'm not a doctor, but it's probably Aspergers.

5. My camera isnt here right now I will try to take a photo, and I also wash my feet everyday and shower twice a day so how could this happen??.....im thinking it happened while I was skateboarding because my shoes are worn down on the bottom and my feet have been hurting lately...

6. herpies bro, chill with the foot fetish shit

7. That's ADHD man, get yourself checked out.

8. Yup. AIDS

9. Lupus.....

OR you know it could be warts of some sort? But a doctor could tell you whats happening. They might even be able to give you something or preform small surgery to remove the bumps!

10. Guys, chill..

its chlamydia

11. warts.... ew.....

12. that looks like OG kush man

13. "Dreams" is a song written by singer Stevie Nicks, for the group Fleetwood Mac's 1977 album, Rumours. The song was the only U.S. number one hit for the group, and remains one of their best known songs.

Nicks wrote the song at the Record Plant studio in Sausalito, California, in early 1976. "One day when I wasn't required in the main studio," remembers singer Stevie Nicks to Blender, "I took a Fender Rhodes piano and went into another studio that was said to belong to Sly, of Sly & the Family Stone. It was a black-and-red room, with a sunken pit in the middle where there was a piano, and a big black-velvet bed with Victorian drapes."

"I sat down on the bed with my keyboard in front of me," continues Nicks. "I found a drum pattern, switched my little cassette player on and wrote 'Dreams' in about 10 minutes. Right away I liked the fact that I was doing something with a dance beat, because that made it a little unusual for me."

When Nicks played the song to the rest of the group, they decided to record it the following day. Only a basic track was recorded at Sausalito. Recording assistant Cris Morris remembers that "all (they) kept was the drum track and live vocal from Stevie — the guitars and bass were added later in Los Angeles."

Did I tell you I like turtles?

14. op ritualistically pees in the shower.

15. Looks like poison ivy or something to me. I would just not touch it in case it's spreads lol.

16. OP's mom went to college

17. They're just verrucas...
    I used to have 'em, don't leave 'em or they spread like fuck.
    You gotta get this weird cream shit for 'em 'n they disappear. Nothing to worry about.:smoke:

18. O.O

After reading this, I looked at the bottom of my feet without realizing it.....

:hide:

19. brb gotta vomit :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.