Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bumbleberry from the club

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by showt1me, Jul 20, 2010.

1. #1 showt1me, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Hey guys just picked up some bumbleberry. Its pretty chron. Why I bought it is it smells like straight crack. Another good sign was when I opened the bag to take it out, I grabbed one nug and the whole eighth came out. Thats some serious stickiness. They also hooked it 3.9 for the eighth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice man I sure wish NY would pass a mmj law or I will be leaving soon lol

3. yes it is nice to be able to go to a store to buy weed, especially for edibles and stuff. But you can get cheaper weed on the street. this was kinda an expensive eighth.

4. I'd say paying an extra $10-20 an eighth is worth it for the substantially reduced legal risk.

I've never heard of bumbleberry, sativa/indica? etc. either way looks like some legit bud

5. Thats some serious bud, impressive.

wish i had a sack of that, munchies are a bitch thou :hello:

6. #6 showt1me, Jul 20, 2010
    It's a fat sativa. The lady said that it will make you want to stay up late into the night doing stuff.

I have been smelling this for like an hour now and just realized what it smells like, blueberry pie. I'm not exaggerating either it's awesome.

Edit:
    and if you google bumbleberry the first thing that comes up is bumbleberry pie:smoking: i'm guessing thats how it got its name.

7. some of the best weed i smoked was in oakland at this underground club that was made by this dude that graduated from oaksterdam and just openeded up a shop without the citys knowledge pretty good idea..

8. looks good man, what club is it from?

9. ya oakesterdam is pretty chill.

its from a club in sausalito which is just north of sf.i would def pick this strain up if you see it.

10. well as long as you have ur rec u can buy weed from a street dealer, a club, or anyone

11. Need. Better. Picture.

12. #12 showt1me, Jul 20, 2010
    here is one non macro pic. i'm at my friends beachhouse and his internet is really slow so i will be updating slowly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. heres the money shot:
    [​IMG]

14. that looks like some fire