Building manager and possible tenants just saw me naked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghostonvacation, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Living solo at the moment in a two person apartment, have really been digging the opportunity to sleep nude for the past couple months. The other day, I get a slip of paper under my door that informs me Mon-Thurs from 8AM-4PM my building manager may come in apartment and show it to potential renters. I have gotten this note 4 times before, each time, nothing. I thought nothing of it when I received this one.

Hot as hell in the apartment so I have been just passing out on the mattress, no sheets or anything on top of me. I am a deep sleeper, so of course I didn't hear the knocks on my apartment door. I sleep with my bedroom door open because a buddy busted the handle and now it locks me in sometimes if I close it. I heard people talking and voices getting closer to my bedroom. The lights were off but when I heard something I instinctually flicked the light next to my bed on, saw them in the doorway, and did an extremely awkward roll off my bed into a pile of clothes :laughing:

I informed them that they can go check out the kitchen and the bathroom, but my bedroom is off limits for now. If this dude decides to room with me, I hope it is because he liked the living space, not my bare ass and balls :eek:

2. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

3. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

4. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

5. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

6. What is this fuckery?

:laughing:

7. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

8. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

9. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u [smoke]

10. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

11. :smoke: u with rooms he if story met we how a of hell one be gonna thats lmao

:devious:

12. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u [smoke]

13. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

14. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

15. lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

16. LOL that's like something out of a sit-com.

17. Lmao thats gonna be one hell of a how we met story if he rooms with u :smoke:

18. ccccccombo breakerrrrr

19. [quote name='"Tetra416"']LOL that's like something out of a sit-com.[/quote]

I have found myself thinking this way too often lately, shit ain't cute.

20. Only on grassicty you can find the best of them comment trollers.