building aeroponic system

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenguy, Aug 23, 2006.

1. been hydro growing for 3-4 years now, I want to try aeroponics. I'm making the system out of three lengths of 12 foot long 4 inch round pvc pipe. I'm using 4 inch mesh pots spaced 12 inches apart. The question that comes up first is about the spray heads. Are there any brands that maybe dont clog up as much as others? What kind of misters/sprayers is every one else using? Any one see any propbems with this system? Any advice or comments would be appriciated. Thanks alot

2. yo greenguy,

I too am looking into aeroponics.....where did you get your system plan.

share some pics or links I can use

thanks

3. I'll post some pics after work tommorow if I can figure out how to post them.:confused: The system is still under construction, but I'll post up what I got. I dont have any plans, Just lots of searching, I think maybe every thing would be alot clearer if I did. I'd be happy to share any info that I learn along the way though.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

is 1 of the simplest & quietest systems imo & u will get great results with the right nutes ;)
    Rather than have to fix a tube to the side for a level gauge, get a semi-clear bucket, stick a strip of tape on the side then spray it black.
    When u peel the tape off u have a clear strip left for viewing the level ;)
    Good luck :D

U get the same effect with a cheap sprinkler from a garden centre - u know - the type that spins round & sprays a jet of water in a spiral......

* saw somone's (memory fkt!) grow on here yesterday with home built aero - very impressive build & good results. \browse :D