Build Your Dream Grow !!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ItalianMH13, Jan 4, 2010.

1. What would your ideal setup be considering money wasnt an issue, what strains, methods of growing, and any other variables that go into it.

2. #2 ASGROW, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    A room covering all of california with trillions of lights and trillions of plants. Every single plant is monitored to get perfect buds. one carbon scrubber the size of los angeles and maybe a high speed train. oh yeah and robots to do all the crappy boring work. a gigantic hydro system would be nice also. I think this pretty much sums it up.

3. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Some of us want the best bud possible. Others just go for quanity and most go for a compromise between the two. Space is also a deciding factor. How time do you have to monitor it. There is so many variables. The best way to get the answer your looking for might be to answer a few of the questions. I personally do a combination of strains and growing styles. I hope this helps.:confused:

4. A field out in the open of every strain and more. I would also have cheap workers harvesting and trimming the plants, along with a staff that cold water extracts from the excess leaves and eventually makes thc wax to smoke and butter for baking. Dream grow & dream setup.

5. ideal setup for me would be a 15 plant hydro setup, one room for veg and mothers, another for flowering. harvested throughout the whole yr :D real simple just enough for me and some close friends and family to enjoy

now dream setup would be a entire house, round 50-75 plants, 5-10 diff strains of mothers. Full aeroponics throughout with thousands of watts of light. a team of 2 living at the house and taking care of my babies yr round.

6. Nothing beats huge outdoor plants grown in the mountains of northern California. The ideal setup? 20 or 30 5lb yielding ladies, sticky, dense and tasty... a bunch of outdoor TrainWreck and Purps. That would be the shit indeed.:D