Bugs :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by beelovestrees, Jun 14, 2014.

1. I have bugs in my soil. I have one plant and there are yellowish bugs all over the soil. Like thousands of them. They're so little that I couldn't get a good pic if I tried.. please help me!! What are they??? Can I save my plant????

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

2. I'm not too sure what kind of bugs they are without a picture, but you should use neem oil on your plant and in the soil.

3. I think they were aphid babies. Not too sure though especially cuz they were small almost so small you couldn't see one but there was a whole bunch on the soil. I don't have the right camera it woulda just been soil that you saw.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

4. Aphids don't like soil they like to hang out under the fan leaves close to mom,  soil bugs can mostly be Gnats larvae or gnat worms that do eat the roots and can fuck a plant very quick, Neem Oil is your friend, both assault and defense, at each watering at 1-2 drops of Neem its systemic, will be sucked up by your plant, or you can foilar spray them, to my blog: 

http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9709-neem-oil/