Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bugs in weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Miskt, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Last night i went to pick up an eighth from my boy. When i was there he sold someone 2 g's, and when they looked at it they had a VERY small bug embedded in the nug, we were all like WTF. I checked my nugs and found a wing from a bug aswell. They were completely black and about 100 thousandths long.

So my question is, what are they and is the bud still okay to smoke? When i was there we all combined probably smoked about 4g's of and we were all fine but im still kinda curious lol. Ima post pictures as a reply from my phone.

2. [​IMG] that the nug it was in, im trying to upload a picture of the wing

3. And so, Fly Man is born.

4. But srsly, they sound like gnats, little small mite like things. If the weed was grown outdoors, they probably camped in the plant. Bitch sounds like it's trying to steal your stash so I would hurry up and smoke that shit.

5. My phones being gay the wing picture won't upload. But i think your 100% right, after a couple google searches im almost positive they are Fungus Gnats! FML

6. Nice sewer grow

7. Yeah, fine to smoke dude, no worries.
    Just make sure you grind your weed down fine, can't imagine it being pleasant to smoke a whole gnat haha :smoke:

8. it's actually not that uncommon, hard to spot

9. thought you was smoking good
    homies that termites and wood