Bugs in coco coir slow growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by austynhof0225, May 15, 2016.

1. Im growing in coco coir
    The grow is about a month old.
    Im using maxi gro and maxi bloom.
    The strain is berry ryder.
    Im watering one to four times daily.

I have noticed that my grow is slow and now im thinking this was due to bugs because i found two of these today.
    What are these ? What should i do to get rid of them[​IMG][​IMG]? I know your going to say to dump it due to the size but i want to at lease get a small yeild so i know if i want to order a diffrent strain or not.

2. It's outside and bugs are the norm.. That's not a harmful bug and nothing to worry about..
    Outside is mostly self regulating all but the bud worms.. AKA moth caterpillars and that's out mid flower and past..
    BNW

3. Is that a typo did you say you were watering 4 times a day?

4. Also it looks like it's flowering

5. Nope its coco so it depends on how hot it is. Your not suppose to let coco dry out. Yeah i know its flowering its a autoflower. Im not sure if thats a normal size because berry ryder grows to 30 to 70 cm and its about 30 cm.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Okay cool ill let them eat whatever they are eating in the coco coir then.Im surprised i have bugs in a chemical grow.

8. . yeah I grow in coco in cali sun...I promise you that's too much water..you might find that if you let your roots get a little oxygen sometimes you will get more growth. Good luck

9. Yeah i normally only do once or twice . is that still too much?

10. What state do you live in? And what kind of pot are you using?

11. So cal and 3 gallon fabric pots.