BUGS HELP!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cursedsmokez, Nov 4, 2016.

1. I just found out today that my plant has many white small insects crawling around in my soil.
    They are so tiny and hard to spot but there's plenty of them, they look like really small white bugs just crawling around. Will this harm my plants and how do I get rid of them? My plant is 11 days old

Attached Files:

2. Throw a dryer sheet in there. Some soil critters just cant stand them. Not sure what you have but if it works it will work quickly. Looks like aphids

3. How do I use a dryer sheet?

4. You put the weed in it and a filter tip carefully roll closed and smoke that bad boy...

5. What kind of soil are you using? Doesn't look like you added any perlite for drainage. As far as bugs go...there's plenty of bugs in soil that won't harm ur plants. Check on leaves and especially under leaves for bugs and damage.

6. I'm using organic soil and yes I didn't add any perlites. The bugs are just wandering around my soil area, it hasn't climb up my plants yet...

7. Organic meaning store bought bag?(brand?) Or is it something you mixed up? Or you dug it outta your back yard?

8. It was just some random organic soil I bought from a gardening store, not sure of the brand. Does it have anything to do with the insects?

9. You should have mixed in an aeration ammendment, the soil looks rather wet.

Also, your monitor is going to give you a false humidity reading being inside the pot like that.

10. Just means you don't need to water as often.

Some bugs just live in soil and break down the organic compounds. I think these bugs are harmless. I could be wrong though. Hopefully a bug expert will chime in lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I say no way u should have bugs walking around your soil. I guess u can't check the bag it came from. I would transplant