Bugs and Remaining Changes

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. Thanks.

The mobile site doesn't look that bad, but I much rather have my App back. Miss the Subscribe feature that was on it, and the "current". Made things so much easier, and made it easier to be aware of what happened when I was gone. Was a great way for me to be intouch and on top of it :b

2. Alright, one thing I'm having a bit of an issue with is the fact that we get a notification for every single individual reply to followed threads. It'd be nice if it just said "Such and such Thread has new replies." I'm thinking once "Content I Follow" is indexed and working properly, I'll be able to turn off instant notification for replies and this won't be an issue, but for right now since it's the only way to really keep track of the threads I participate in, it's a necessary annoyance. I almost wish you guys had stayed offline until "Content I Follow" was working properly because now threads are being posted in and I have no way to really keep up with them. Other than that, everything's just peachy and I'm loving the new system. :D

3. Don't know if it was a sub forum problem or what but the next button on the mobile site just refreshes the page

4. #24 Deleted member 97913, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    Don't know if it was a sub forum problem or what but the next button on the mobile site just refreshes the page

Edit: and there is post for everytime you hit the reply button

Edit2: the next button is just all fucky on the mobile version. Also I'm not seeing any pictures on some threads

5. One problem I'm having is when I scroll down to the bottom of a sub forum it says "load more topics" when I click this button no more topics appear. It does nothing.

6. how dose one delete a post now?

7. How long does it give you to edit posts? Gonna make post counts go up a bit :p

8. #28 Tammm, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    What about all the trouble I caused/infractions I received?

Noticed those are still showing as 2 Warnings, but when I tried to view what they were for or when they happened I'm taken to a blank page. =\\

The menu's not easy to get around, the link for "New Posts" is important enough to be placed next to those others up there. =\\

This new look blows is generally like most online forums whereas the old look was one of a kind, I wanna shut down my account, but I paid for a membership before the update so I'd feel robbed. 

Everything's wonky, I made no POSTS, that I made no TOPICS?
    That I'm not SUBSCRIBED to ANYTHING?!

We paid for a site that was one of a kind, and now you have this layout that all the other online forums have.

Findings the history is a fucking adventure, doing EVERYTHING is a fucking problem right now.

I'm leaving for a month, let's see what this place looks like then. :mad:

Edit timer is very short (or doesn't like anonymous browsing).
    Style for IE8 caused the loss of names and tiny pics. Installed IE9 and now works.
    It also un-clumped the smilies.

Guessing sig will be back when the rest of the images are transferred?!? :smoke:

I couldn't edit the one I made earlier today.

i think it looks a lot better, its called moving with the times man. Its buggy at the moment but i can see how the messenger and notifications will be a lot easier and quicker to use, especially on tablets and shit.

Embrace the change man, its still grasscity.. have a joint and calm down.

11. Think you're right. I'm stubborn as fuck even in person sorry.

12. I feel like I got busted, got outta jail, and found everything I loved has been taken.

Almost 9000 likes gone, 33 subscriptions gone, Rep system gone.

At least I still got my weed.
    Now I can get high and wish I had everything back.
    Tried re-subbing to some of my threads, no go, site says I have to sub's.

I'm soooo fuckin bummed out.

Gold membership = nothing. :(
    I will not even get notice if I get a responce from this.

13. You can edit notification settings to include thread replies until the subscriptions system is done indexing.

I know your feels on the likes, though. I was under the impression our new rep system was going to add rep and likes together, not completely do away with the old like system values. :(

14. Yeah that really fuckn sucks. Finally had an even 4000/4000 :laughing: it was a lot easier to just keep my like page bookmarked then use that to link back to threads I posted in

Ah well. Not everyone can be happy :p

15. All I can ask for right now is to be able to go to the next page of a thread on mobile viewing. I can't be on GC w/o that. Also, a 'current'/ 'spy' thing for mobile viewing. Please and thanks

16. One annoying thing right now:  In Safari (haven't tried with any other browser) when I click the Quote button, it doesn't take me to the quick reply section at the bottom of the page.  I have to hit Quote, then scroll down to reply.

Also, can we please get the join date put back under our username in our posts?  It is a really helpful feature, and having to click into someones profile to see when they joined is cumbersome.

17. it works on firefox are you sure your not clicking multiquote?

Positive.  Just tested it with your post :)

19. #39 1bakedpotato, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    One thing I noticed is that when I click the Whats Going On under the GC dropdown I get to the spy part, but I can never follow through to any of the threads, it always times me out.

20. Please keep this thread only for issues and keep your bitching to other thread so we can identify possible issues and fix them easily.

Attachments are being converted