Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buggin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Whats up? New to this forum been smoking weed since i was 12, 18 now and the craziest shit happened today, I smoked some Kush out of my bong and i cleared it 10 times and killed the bowl and after that i burped up smoke over the coarse of 1 hour, my heart was racing and i could barley breath, i burped up smoke at least 12 times. has this ever happened to anyone else before? ^_^

2. definately...its awesome...lol...i love when i do that...it makes ur stomach feel SO warm cause theres smoke floating around in it
    EDIT: i use a dry piece so my smoke is hot

3. i was buggin tho cause my heart was beating a mile per minute and it felt like anxiety/chest pains until all the smoke was burped up

4. lol you swallowed smoke what do you expect? your stomach isnt supposed to have smoke in it lol

5. yea your lucky bro i mean ive swallowed smoke a few times usually when im uber stoned but yea try not to do that if you do it too much your stomach could hurt real real bad