Bug in my bed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4smells2like0, May 20, 2010.

1. If this is an apt; you will never get rid of them because of the surrounding people.

If its a house, nuke that bitch with a circus tent.

2. Okay, so this happened to me.

I woke up and saw that half a bowl I was smoking before I went to sleep was still there

so I just killed the bowl without changing the water.

went to change the water to pack up a fresh bowl and looked in my perc

there was a huge roach swimming in my perc water

almost threw up into my bong :(

3. you do realize that your house has A SHIT LOAD of open cracks right? just because your so big that you dont see them doesnt mean they arent there.

dont be so ignorant, you chose to live in their territory. just because your shelter is modern doesnt mean you dont live amongst the wild life.

if you REALLY want to be in a cozy safe zone of a house then build your own damn house and seal up every nook and cranny, other wise stop bitching about the occasional bug. you ever think that a simple check of the sheets could let you see whats in your bed?

not to mention there are millions upon millions of smaller mites and shit through out your home, again just because you cant see them doesnt mean they arent there.

4. Why you gotta bring this negative shit into this absolutely hilarious thread?

5. #45 larceny, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    MOVE OUT!!!

only in FL

i hate those dam things be glad it wasnt a palmetto

6. You can clean your house, even use pesticides, and bedbugs will still get you. They don't eat food - they live off of blood, by biting people and animals.

Bring back DDT! It's the best defense against bed bugs.

DDTmodel.jpg

7. DDT was used to kill all the bugs all the time. That's why bed bugs dissapeard from Europe and America for many years. Now they're making a comeback, big time.

A couple of eagles or some other birds died after cropdusters sprayed fields with large amounts of DDT, so the "Silent Spring" hysteria started. No human has ever been harmed by small amounts of DDT, nor animals if used just for buildings and homes.

ddtairspray.jpg

8. I found this small little tick looking bug on my bed. I think this thread jinxed me

9. This was the SHIT!!!!

Black Fucking Flag, with DDT! No bug would survive this shit! "Bugs Drop Dead", lol. Back then, they didn't take kindly to bugs, and this is what they used in every household.

Black Flag II.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Bugs are gross, especially roaches, but you should remember that roaches are actually nature's janitors. Without them a shitload of stuff would never get cleaned up...

11. About 3 years ago I got into the shower, and was doin my thang, when I grab my wash cloth. So, I start to wash with it, look down on my stomach and a house centipede was on my stomach, dead and in pieces, it was so disgusting. And for those of you that dont know what a house centipede is, it is not a regular centipede like you see outside, they are the nastiest bugs I have ever layed eyes on. Heres a link, so you can feel my pain. These things get like 2-3 inches in size, and crawl on the ceilings and shit. They are fast as shit too.

http://apps.caes.uga.edu/news/graphicsfiles/HouseCentipede7lr.jpg

12. Damn i woulda flipped the fuck out. I hate roaches. If i could i would squash all the mother fuckers.

13. Oh god, I literally shuddered at that fucking picture. That's some serious bullshit right there. I'd move out of state if I ever saw one of those fuckers in my house. Blech! :eek:

I don't have as big a problem with spiders where I am now as I used to. I swear, at my Dad's house, the spiders could get as large as your hand. No, they weren't tarantulas. And this was in Oregon. I don't know what type of spiders they were, but they come from eastern Oregon. I hated that place. :(

14. We have a "Bug-Hugger" people... :devious:

15. I would move out, fuck that shit.

16. One time took a spoonful of peanut butter and ate it. To my suprise a stinky little fucking lady bug was nested in there or some shit. Couldn't eat peanut butter for months.

17. Oh, God. That brings a whole new meaning to crunchy peanut butter. :(

18. or someone who actually realizes a bugs purpose on this planet. you make a huge mess as a giant ass human, they clean it up.

i dont like bugs being all over my shit either but, when i see one i generally let them pass. ants however... not so much. i dont want an infestation in my house but, i surly dont want to be a dick and murder every single one i see.

19. #59 Rocky, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    :hello:

Oops what I meant is to say is that this thread is the perfect combo between hilarious and gross as fuck hahahah

20. Reminds me of this one time....

about a year ago I was chillin with a few buds. Now, they know I freak out when I see bugs or even worst, moths. omg moths. So we were sitting at the park and one of my friends thinks it funny to dramatically scream out 'MOTH' and point to my shirt. I look, and there is a fucking massive juicy moth hanging on my shirt. I flipped the fuck out... screamed like a girl and everything. Ripped my shirt making a commotion too! Little embarrassing