Buffalo Wings: Food of the Gods

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Whenever I'm travelling, eating differnent foods, I'm always thinking back to when I can eat my favorite meal.

30 Wings and plenty of Ice-cold beer. Mmmmmmmmmm...thats me in a Nut-shell.

2. DUDE! THis thread not only made my mouth water, but my stomache growl. I'm pickin up some wings tommorow now. lol.

3. Shit, I just orded some wings, VIA online. Yep, my wings restaurant has gone high-tech. Didn't even have to drunkenly ramble off my order. :)

Should be here in 20 mins.

4. I just gave the delivery man a 6-pack of Natty Ice. He loved it!

Usually, I smoke them out with a couple of bong-hits of dank. But, I've been voluntarily dry for 2 weeks. So, beer would suffice. :)

5. ^ I must warn you, he is a gentleman. I never met any one on this earth besides him who would give a generous drink to some random stranger but human like us who busted his ass to drive...not so far from the place. Heinous Anus, you konw how its done!!!
    gnarly
    AHHHH!

6. As long as they're bone out. I don't eat meat on the bone, ever.

7. Heinous Anus once said ,ordering wings "No, I don't want wings, I want bones with some wings in em. Yeah I want some bones wings" HAHAHAH toked!

8. C'mon you've got to connect with that primal side once in awhile. What's better than ripping flesh off bone?

9. lol, true. That lady on the phone didn't even know what the fuck I was rambling about. I was drunk, high, and took some pills. I vaguely remember spitting out some incoherent order about not wanting bones, I want them hot.

Man, that was a wild night...

10. All of you heathens who say Buffalo wings are better with ranch are out of your minds (more so than usual).

Bleu cheese all the way!
    Bleu cheese all the way!
    Bleu cheese all the way!

:D

11. I've noticed something.

Most "Wing Joints" claim they know the recipe. They don't. Usually, they're just plain chicken wings (no breading), deep fried. Dipped into some Frank's Hot Sauce. Served with bleu cheese.

No, these aren't wings. At all. Have some spices, added, breading, the works. Don't accept inferior wings!

Go for the gold!

12. I'm pretty drunk, BUT I know you're wrong. " Real" buffalo wings have NO breading. Buffalo wings= no breading. Chicken wings= breading. I will agree, usually chicken wings have better flavor, because the breading can soak up more. HOWEVER, if you marinade the bare chicken before hand, and then ADD extra sauce while they cook, and then dip them in some, its superior. Add 3 different hot sauces ( same type of pepper, just different heat levels), for the ultimate wing.

and bleu cheese kicks ass. Try making your own. It's absolutely great. I prefer mine chunky as opposed to... not chunky? I also say flats are better than the drums. So much more fun to eat. god, im gonna order some tomorrow.

13. BBQ buffalo wings.

14. I love Hooters wings

15. man, this thread has inspired me to do some shit. i am gonna make my faded ass some hot wings! yay yay. i loooooooove hot wings. i make em in the micro wave TGI fridays is the bomb!!!! hot wings + dannnnnk =:hello:

:smoking:

16. for the last 3 posters:

Ew. just straight nasty, lol.

BBQ wings= no point. Wings should be hot, and make a nice burn.

Hooters= Good for tits, bad for wings.

TGIF/Microwave= why? Make you ownnn for real. But you're high so its okay.

I need to quit drinking. :wave:

17. Even if true wings have no breading. Have some pride in your sauce. Fuck just some plain, regular hot-sauce. Reveal some spices, the recipe, make wings better than some pussy-ass, weak, sauce. Make it unique.

18. Drinking and eating wings go hand-in-hand. :cool:

19. oh god! Herm, a bar concierge (sp?), at my favorite local pub has his own recipe...can't get these wings anywhere else in the world...and the world's missing out.

Hermanaki is the name of the wings.... he won't give out his recipe, but i think it's honey bbq, teriyaki, franks, and butter...try it ;)

20. buffalo + blue cheese were made for each other.

mmmm sooo tastey