Buffalo wings appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Mar 26, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Greatest invention EVER! I could really go for some buffalo wild wings right now...

[​IMG]

2. Ohhhh Myyyyy GAwdddd

That would be so amazing right now.....well pretty much any time !
    I love buffalo wings...my god...I go out to the bars at least 2 or 3 times per week and thats all I order...the hottest I can get,,,,,

Thank you so much for making this thread it so deserves a sticky !!!!

when it comes to wings do you like battered or non battered ?

plus rep dude...thank you so much for such a selfless amazing sexy thread !

3. One of the best munchie foods ever. :D

4. word.... fuckin dank is what them shits are son.

lol but seriosly, so good.

5. I like the boneless to be battered but the regular kind I like it just the way it is. Both are so damn good. Last week me and my friend drove about an hour to get to the closest buffalo wild wings and got 50 wings, 25 for each of us. Sadly that night my wings got stolen and so did my weed...

6. Damn that sounds so good right now! The torture...

7. yyuummm wings......

8. Explain how this got stolen my fellow buffalo lover.

9. If anything deserves an appreciation thread... Besides weed, it is the almighty chicken wing.

10. They're Blazin' sauce is amazing! Man, I miss that place. I would eat the weight of an orphaned child in that establishment.

11. oh shit going to BWW tomorow night hell yea

12. I love me some wings...

The best place I've ever had wings from, was this place call Fat Boys Wings & Things in Alb. NM. That place was the bomb.... and they delivered.

I buy a bag of HNY BBQ wings every week from Kroger.

Anytime I go eat at Chili's, I always get the BBwings (with 2 things of wing sauce on the side)

13. i FUCKING LOVE buffalo wings. i can't get enough of them. i prefer wing stop over buffalo wild wings or other places. me and my roommates get a 50 pack with all normal hot flavor wings. i usually eat about 20 or so cleaned to the bone. not big on the blue cheese or ranch.. i just like them with lots of the sauce on it. god damn this is making me hungry.

there isn't a better fucking food in the whole world than buffalo wings. :hello:

[​IMG]

14. We went to a lan center we always hang out at and I put them on top of a computer. He suggested that we go smoke since there were lots of cops on the road that night coming back. Hell, we saw two cops that pulled one guy over, and a car pulled in front of us and the second cop pulled him over. Anyway, he told a dude to watch our wings till we got back. Of course, on the way back, we were followed by a cop for a few blocks till we lost him in my friends apartments. We went back and they were gone.

Oh and I think that 'friend' stole $40 of my weed

15. Holy shit there is one of those buffalo wild wings places only a couple towns over, I'm so trying them out!

16. None of you would be saying this if you had to cook and toss wings all day at your job. I used to like them, now I rarely eat them. Sometimes I feel like my entire life revolves around chicken. :eek:

17. i was a vegetarian for about five years, and the only things i ever craved were buffalo wings and beefjerky. true story.

my friends and i got to 0.40 wing night every tuesday at BWW. gooooood times.

18. there actually was a fight/shooting/drive by 2 weeks ago at the bww in my town.
    and apparently in the past 10 monts, there's been 200 calls to the cops from there.

but their wings are still damn goooood.
    man, honey bbq wings sound good for some munchies.

19. honey garlic mixed with hot Mmmmmmm:D

20. They burn my mouth ):