Budswel: Dry or Wet???

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by 420FLASmoka, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I'm thinking of investing in Budswel, a bat guano mix that I learned of from reading Organic Marijuana by Soma, and my question is this. Would it be better to invest in the gallon of Budswel solution concentrate or the dry Budswel? I plan on using it primarily in organic teas.

2. BTW- I'd really like to know which is the best value? I'm always weary of liquid solutions as who knows how much water is in the "concentrate", but can anyone vouch for the strength of the Budswel concentrate versus it's dry mix?

3. IDK the versus, but I think you answered your own question with the 'water'.

I'd get the dry, cheaper to ship and you know what the concentration is.

Wet

4. Yea, but my hangup there is that microbes would grow better in a solution rather than powdered, right? And that's where I can see the value of having the solution...

5. Well, your microbes should grow just fine in the tea, especially if you add a bit of molasses for food.

IDK, I'm just cheap and hate to pay to ship water. ;)

Wet

6. It's a question of the intended speed/efficiency-of-use, versus how cost effective you need to be.

If you plan on using it sooner, rather than later, get the liquid concentrate. Already being a liquid, it will mix better, and be more readily/systemically available. Being a liquid, it will also be more likely to go 'off' sooner.

And if you want to buy in bulk to save money and you know you won't be using it very rapidly, it will have to rest longer once mixed, but in this case the powder would be the way to go. If tea is your goal, this option is probably going to work just fine.