Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Budshots* from my garden (Morning Glory cannabis)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grinDer, Jan 24, 2009.

1. These still have about a month to a month and a half to go but due to the beautiful frostiness I thought I had to share with the city. The strain is Morning Glory from Barney's Farm seeds and it's rated at 20% THC. Anyways - on to the pictures. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Certified yum sir!

3. very nice and yeah, what is the usual yield

4. Those are random budshots from the 2 plants that I have growing. I'm expecting to yield 2-3 ounces off of each of them under a 250w HPS. I'll definitely at least have a QP.

5. wow

sexy buds

6. Well do enjoy my man it looks tasty. Good job on the grow:hello:

7. you have inspired me more to grow in the near future, thank yous sir lol beautiful buds:smoking:

8. Nice, it's really simple once you get the hang of it. This is only my 4th grow and I've improved 10 fold since I started.

9. nice lookin plant man

10. So how long have you been growing those plants? I'm completely ignorant when it comes to growing...

Those plants look really nice. I would love to start growing...Can't unfortunately.

11. +Rep for beautiful buds! :wave:

12. Those girls look GORGEOUS! +rep!

13. Now that's just fuckin' ridiculous.

14. + rep, i cant wait till im able to grow beautiful bud like that

How much did the seeds cost, if you dont mind me askin?

15. Gorgeous man, +rep for nice frosty looking buds for sure. Enjoy tending/smoking them!

16. wow man those are some beautiful plants.... only like 3 or 4 months til i start my outdoor grow

17. Fantastic plants, resin production looks like its flourishing. Hope to see upcoming harvest!:wave:

18. :eek: I can't wait to see those buds cured!

19. awesome job there how old is she ...I know you say one more month to go but mine are exactly 60 days old and 4 weeks in to flowering so I would like to have a time frame.
    Mine are just bag seed but the samples are tasty havent got a camera that will take a decent pic

20. Your lucky man, that shit looks dank as hell now i can only imagine in a month