Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud's I've happened to take pictures of over the past few months

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by themainman, Aug 25, 2010.

1. #1 themainman, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    What I've been smoking recently up in Atlanta. And sorry, some of the pics are blurry, crappy camera phone. Pics don't look near as good as the bud itself did. :/ There's some kush strains, some purps, and some other randoms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #3 themainman, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Two buds I just picked up from my guy last night, a quarter of each. (only a gram or so in each picture)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. i can tell you got some dank there even though they are cell phone pictures lol nice.
    +rep

4. Thanks man, lol. Yea I do need to get a better camera, seeing as my phone doesn't even have a flash function on it.

5. A little over a half ounce of kush

Close up of a nug

[​IMG]

All the nugs:

[​IMG]

6. Some Great White I picked up from my guy. Supposed cali bud, and I believe it.

[​IMG]

7. Some purple stuff I picked up yesterday. The purple is so dark on this it almost looks black. The pics don't do it justice.

[​IMG]

8. dude PLEASE get a better camera, that last pic of purp would look SO dank, good pick ups mayne :smoke:

9. Appreciate it man. I will try to use a friend's camera if I have a chance and upload a new pic later on.

10. All of it looks good

11. And here's an eighth of some kushy stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #13 Tokinspill, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey mine doesn't either and I have an iPhone 3GS. Can't believe it took apple 4 tries to get it right