Buds are almost all white hairs?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w123merc, Mar 18, 2016.

1. I dont know what Im doing and the plants have been flowering for a little over a month I THINK and its just a shitload of white hairs but some are turning orange, and there is no green part of the bud. Im new at this but Ill give you all the details I can; I have 2 plants in a like waist high tent, one stavia one sativa, Unknown brands (got in amsterdam lost seed names) They are in the flowering stage but Im not sure how long its been my best guess is half a month or more. I don't know the ph or whatever because I cant understand that. Its growing in airated pots with fox farms ocean-soil. I have 2 twisty bulbs and one big square led red-blue thing. I have a few disabilities (why Im growing) but things with numbers like time, dates, and math are hard to do so I don't know the specs of my grow rig. Can anyone tell me whats up?
    12782201_530653970436388_2125429956_n.jpg
    12421839_530653420436443_1124306615_n.jpg

2. also i fert with that fox farms "big bloom" thing if that helps anyone....

3. Looks great to me. Guessing it has another month or so.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good to know Im on the right track, but another month is a LONG time, I think its been about 3 months is that too long or about right?

5. You may have as much as 6 weeks left when it is time you will know by checking the trichomes. Looks like a sativa which usually take longer to flower. Beautiful plant by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! I have another one in the back there but I dont have a picture, the other is indica i think. will it be done sooner?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Usually sativa is about 2 to 3 weeks longer than indica . Indica about 7 to 9 weeks. Sativa about 9 to 12 weeks strain dependent.

"carpe diem"

8. How much light is it getting?