Budrot? No issue? Something else?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CroppedBaker, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Hey guys, recently finished up my gorilla glue #4 grow. They’re curing now the RH in jar is around 58% on some of the bigger buds on the one side they’re a bit more brown and discoloured and the other side looks perfect and green. Wondering if I’m being paranoid about bud rot or if this looks suspicious to any of you, sorry for the average photos, couldn’t get a good up close. Any thoughts appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. I see what you mean give that brown side of bud a trim and smoke it to try taste test it, maybe too soon to jar it may need to be left out until you hear stems snapping before returning to jar to cure

3. NOOOO my friend..........its alllll good.......smoke n toke that shit I say!.............

I see a FEW "dead leaves" that were dried and cured with the bud.......but no bud rot or anything else that I see.......looks fine....

4. Looks good to me. If it were bud rot that would be like mush in your hand and smell real bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Maybe that side was layed down when drying, pressed up agains side of jar or had another bud pressed up against it? Looks fire to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SOOOOOOOO do them Milk Duds!!

7. Looks like some kill to me.
    I don't see any rot. Just some brownish weed which the untrained eye may look at it as less potent, but this isn't always the case!
    Looks good

8. Thanks guys for the replies! I figured because it wasn’t moist that it wouldn’t be bud rot but I’m still a novice and got scared haha! Happy smoking! Thanks again