Budlover's First Grow: 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by budlover1234, May 15, 2010.

1. its a girl! CONGRADULATIONS!!!:hello::p spray that bug shit around the plant and on the side of the pot also spray the plant with water to rinse it off from build up then while it wet hit it with bug spray till it starts to tighten up the nodes then give it a good shower and cross your fingers.

2. Everythings going normal, shes definately starting to bud. Since she runs dry pretty fast i thought the transplanting idea was a must. Got her in a nice size bucket now im thinkin shes gonna do good. She was a little droopy but when i got her back to my plot (jesus christ that sucked) and watered her it was all good. I think shes gonna really like that extra space. Also, im leaing for a week. Hopefully my friends smart enough to keep her alive lol. Also you can see the pot conparison..

Attached Files:

3. good job on the transplant. Perfect size bucket,now just put it infront of that maple tree. Pull the main cola down to meet the 2 upper branches. TRUST ME:cool:

4. Haha, i just brought it to my house for a quick transplant. Which was a fucking nightmare, that shit easily tripled in weight dry. Anyways, im off on a vacation right now ill be back thursday and im sure ill have pics to post up :D
    Now, as far a flowering you guys got any tips and tricks for me? Im going to give her a tblsp of molasses once she starts bulkin up. Thanks.

5. #45 budlover1234, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    Also if im right it should be on its 25th day of budding. I should see some results when i get back. :D

6. how is it gonna get waterd? if your going to add molasses your going to miss some feedings. just make sure its UNSUPLURED MOLASSES;)

7. I have a good friend thats doing a good job and watering it more then i actually do LOL
    Alright, will do bro. :D

8. I figured you had it covered;) brer rabbit has 2x potasium as grandmas thats what Im using "CAUTION:WILL ATRACT ANTS!" I had stoned ANTS on my COLA'S either that or they were stuck except they didn't move fast or react normal when extracted from the THC globules:p STONED ANTS! and today I seen a STONED HORNET! flying into my fence repeatedly after touchN go on my plants:smoking: IM WIT'CHA B!:p

9. Im at day 26 or so budding, everythings looking great. Bugs got her a little when i was gone but nothing to alarming. Defineately see the difference since the last picture..

Attached Files:

10. Ants are a bitch where i live so maybe no molasses then man..
    Although, what are ant really gonna do to my plant? Maybe infest the soil but no fuck with the actual plant i bet.
    And that things been getting reg water.. Just wait till i hit her a couple times with some tigerbloom. :D

11. ANTS get on your buds get high get stuck then you gotta tweezer them off:mad: if its waterd down its not so bad maybe put some straight molasses on a plate so they go for that instead or put ant traps around your plant. welcome back:wave:

12. Haha, ill hit her molasses in about the middle of flowering, tigerblooms gonna be good for now :smoking:
    Thinking i might remove some leaves so the lower buds can get a little more light..
    And all other buds in general.

13. nice grow just did the transplant on my plants and 1 of them is real droppy

14. Some pics for those who are watching? Come on give me some critisim.
    Im ripped i probably spelt the wrong.
    Anyways, shes doin good. About to jump up and give her a nute watering in a second.

Attached Files:

15. if your retarded enough to top feed molasses your deserve to get ants in your soil

16. Yo fuckhead i never said i/he was "top feeding it". Its called foliar feeding by the way.
    Try not to be so ignorant. Lol :wave:

17. yea iam ignorant and you start your post by calling me fuckhead, i wasnt calling anyone in the thread retarted retard, someone posted that by pouring molasses on a plate, then onto the plant and thus "top feed" would attract ants and i was just basically saying no shit, try not to be so ignorant