Budget grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NitroDude, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Looking to start my first grow. I have a budget of roughly $250 not including the seeds. If someone has a list that has everything that would be needed I would greatly appreciate it. It will be in a walk in closet that I have a 4x4x2 area to spare. I have watched a lot of videos and each one shows something different and isn't really in my budget range. I also have to have a way to vent the smell once I got to the flowering stage.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your closet is 2 foot tall ?

3. 3-5 gallon fabric pots ($10 off Amazon)
    Good soil that you can use, preferably designed for cannabis ($18 per 1.5 cubic feet is what I pay)
    Good light($100-$200)
    4 inch or 6 inch inline fan (Amazon has some for around $30)
    Ducting (which is cheap at home Depot)
    Light hangers($10 on Amazon)
    GH Nutrient Trio is probably the cheapest you can do and the best quality for the price (MaxiGro is super cheap, definitely use the Maxi series of youre on a budget)

Edit: oops sorry, responded to the wrong person lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lol no. It'll be under shelving. So 4' tall x 4' long and 2' deep

5. If you can find some Sunshine soil they sell it for really cheap and you get like 2-2.5 cubic feet for like $20.
    I use something called Potters Gold that's made here in MI

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 4x2x4 got it ..
    8 square feet require 224 watts minimum of quality Led lighting .
    Its about a buck a watt . there goes your budget ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your budget is your budget and you should stick to it! You're going to hear a lot of people tell you that you won't even be able to get a good enough light for $250... That's what I was trying to tell you in the other thread lol

You can 100% get up and growing for $250 dollars. I did it for cheaper.

Alibaba QB $150
    5- gallon fabric pots ($10)
    Inline fan ($30)
    Soil ($20)
    Nutes ($40)

Like I said in my post above youll probably need ducting and the light hangers which would be an extra $15

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 Akinnamon94, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Alibaba QB $150 (Wholesale Amazon bestseller 240w 3000k 3500K 301b qb 288v2 high par plants medical samsung led grow light for indoor garden From m.alibaba.com)

5- gallon fabric pots ($10)()

Inline fan ($43)()

Soil ($20)(see previous post)

Nutes ($30)()

Light hangers

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. The Nutes are cheaper than I though so you could upgrade to the 6 inch fan I linked above

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do you know of any exhaust filters/systems for less than $100?

11. This is the 6 in carbon filter I have for $45, it will connect to the fan I linked

12. You could go with a 4 inch fan and exhaust though and save some money. Let me find those links

13. $55 total for both

14. You could also go with the GH Flora line of Nutes which would cost around $25-$30 for all 3 however you will use it up much faster than the Maxi line of nutes

15. All of your links are saying that. Any way to fix? Screenshot_20191025-211835.jpg

16. Do you have access to a computer or laptop???

For some reason every time i post a amazon link Grasscity formats it and some wont show up if youre on your phone. All of them should work on the PC.

If not I can screenshot the amazon links and send them to you!

17. Ill just gather all of the links and take a picture of them for you, just give me a sec!

18. Here's a picture of all the links I posted... It's going to be a bitch but it's the best I can do unless you want me to shoot you an email or something lol

Attached Files:

19. So would you personally recommend the gh flora or the maxi nutes?

20. I use the Flora line of Nutes with some other stuff. I recently made a post with my feeding schedule that I can find and share with you.

The Maxi series has been proven to work though and will last you 5x longer.