BuddyFresh PC Case Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BuddyFresh, Apr 28, 2013.

1. This is my CFL PC Case grow, this is the second forum I'm posting it on, but it will be updated just as frequently.

I look forward to the knowledge offered on this site, and any feed back is appreciated.

I LOVE FEEDBACK.

This is my first ever attempt at growing anything, ever.

My PC case is not finished, and will be receiving necessary upgrades along the way.

Dimensions: 16Lx17Hx7W in inches.

Lighting: 1 four tube flat 27w 6500k CFL(4pin) I destroyed a lamp for it, and the ballast. 12/12

Ventilation: Stock PC fans wired to 5v phone chargers. Once I need a carbon filter, I will hook up the exhaust fan to a 12v power supply.

Soil: cheapo w/ fertilizer balls w/ mulch.

Strain: BAG SEED, couple different ones, both schwaggggggggg ( I still don't smoke brown sh** )

Progress: I'll be posting a whole lot of photos of it's daily development, because I have nothing better to do

Day 1
    [​IMG]

Day 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 4
    [​IMG]

Day 5
    [​IMG]

Day 6
    [​IMG]

Day 7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's My first week!

And again, I looooove feedback, constructive, mean, advice, it don't matter.

2. Day 8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 9
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 10
    [​IMG]

Three different looking seedlings. The one on the left looks the same as the older plant. The seedling on the right, used to be in the cup with the big one, and is growing fastest even though I pulled it out of the ground by its stem. The round leaf one is chill though.
    [​IMG]

skinny ass stem, also I can see something round and green forming dead center of the connection of that leaf, and the same one on the other side. can't get a picture yet, fingers crossed.
    [​IMG]

worm castings tea, from a box of fishing worms lol
    [​IMG]

3. I'm currently seeking guidance as to why my BUG FREE plant is getting holes in the leaves.

Could this be caused by rapid growth?

4. It grew its first two 5 point leaves today. there is something definitely going on in between the leaf stems, and the main stems. Fingers crossed. Picture update in a few days.

5. Your plants s are gonna die fast if you keep them in that cup. Three plants in one is a no no. Transplant ASAP

6. I transplanted today. Into a 6 inch round plastic pot. hold twice as much dirt, if not more.

HOLY SHIT I though it would be easier. If this plant lives after that mess, I'm keeping the bud forever.

7. Day 11 (4/28)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 12 (4/29)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 13 (4/30 current day when posted)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Made possible by this single 27watt 6500k bulb, its 4pin has a ballast, w/e
    [​IMG]

8. Awesome little setup ya got going,that looks real clean and good to go.nice and healthy looking plants too i might add.i like watching these little grows so im sub'd.

Good luck man!

9. Thanks man, I need luck LOL.

I'm checking out your grow too!

10. Plants are looking good, hopefully I can get mine that stubby and full of fans.
    Subbed

11. It was as simple as keeping the bulb 2 inches away, like I read about! Also rotating the plant side to side, to get even light.

I did start LST just before tonight's dark cycle, though. Just to try and get some new branching growing.