Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buddha & the B-day Bubble hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 22, 2007.

1. So this Bubble hash was given to me by its maker for my 40th Birthday this friday, its all from one strain...... Diesel

[​IMG]

I think Buddha like da smell ... I wish it was enough for me too share with him but well he can go fend for himself

[​IMG]

I know it looks like a turd but like alot in life looks can be decieving .... so are you all fans of bubble hash and if so what your favorite way to burn it ... hot knife .. b rips , or what ????

2. Balls or pattys on a screen in the bong works.
    I had some b-hash not too long ago from sour diesel.
    Enjoy is all i've got to say, mine was some excellent product.

3. my favorite way is bong rips of straight hash...use a screen though. always heard hot knives were the shit but ive never tried.