buddha question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 2hazed, Aug 22, 2012.

1. #1 2hazed, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    so i've been doing some research on vapes, and my choices have come down to the da buddha and the ssv. my question for them is mainly about smell, as i still live with my parents and would have to store the vape away when its not in use. do either of the units themselves smell at all? I know that the vapour will have a slight smell but thats easy enough to clear up, i'm more concerned about the whip or vape itself having a smell. also, since the buddha is a handsfree whip, would it constantly be vaping when the whip is connected, giving off vapour even between hits? that might not be good for my situation, so any insight would be useful.

2. The smell is very slight. However it has a different smell, some would say like pop corn. And the smell that is produced will evaporate in to the air as soon as it leaves your mouth. So there is no linger smell. The actual unit does not produce smell while using it. Unless you get something burned in the ceramic heater. The unit will start to smell from normal usage, just like anything would if you don't clean it with like vinegar or something of that sort.

3. Is it easy enough/small enough to store away in the bag it comes with after use? That would have to be necessary

4. You can't go wrong with either of the vapes. You should have no problems vaping at your parents house. My mom has the nose of a bloodhound, she can smell a gram of bud that's in a bag in my closet, but she has never caught me using it. The smell isn't like smoking. If someone comes in the room and you're vaping they will notice it, but the smell clears out in 5-15 minutes depending on ventilation. The ssv and dbv don't vape your bud when not in use so they won't give off a smell if you leave the wand in. I have an ssv with the ground glass joint like a dbv and it never vaporizes unless you hit it. They are both easy to store in their bag. The unit itself won't smell but the wand and whip will. If you're worried about that just store those in a Ziploc in the bag.

5. Both of these people are correct, need I add more? I love my DBV and I'm pretty sure the SSV is a good product as well. You can't go wrong with either one :hippie:

In fact, I just used mine not too long ago :D

6. i have a da buddha.

best. purchase. ever.

7. Yeah man, it's slightly smaller than a couch pillow, with the unit in the bag.

8. Yes, the whip smells pretty bad, I usually just toss it in a tupperware when im done, and the problem is solved. Dont let anybody tell you it doesnt smell when you vape though. When I lived with my parents they constantly hassled me about my room smelling after using it. It does go away far quicker than smoke, but be aware that there is still a strong smell.

9. There's absolutely a smell during, but if there's a window its ALL gone in under 5 min. I've vaped in my parents house and other houses without anyone ever noticing. Over Xmas break it was several times a day, and they'd be in the room minutes after.

10. If you have a fan next to the window, and blow your hits out the window i could see that, but id say it takes closer to 30 or 45 minutes without a window open.